PGDM Admissions 2013
Graduate with aggregate 50 % marks and valid CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT Score. Student pursuing final year of graduation also can apply.
- Past Academic Record
- Group Discussion, Personal Interview and Written Communication Test.
The Information Brochure and Application Form may be obtained from:
- Admission office of Asia-Pacific Institute of Management, by paying Rs.1200/- in cash.
- Admission office of Asia-Pacific Institute of Management, by sending a Demand Draft of Rs.1250/- in favour of “Asia-Pacific Institute of
Management” payable at New Delhi.
- Asia-Pacific Institute of Management web-site: www.asiapacific.edu The blank form may be downloaded, filled up and submitted along
with a Demand Draft for Rs.1250/- in favour of Asia-Pacific Institute of Management
(The cost of the prospectus and application fee are not refundable under any circumstances)
- The Admission will be final only after the submission of the Admission Fee along with Security Deposit as mentioned in the admission offer
letter, if selected.
- Fee Refund Policy is as per the guidelines laid down by AICTE.
- For details of Venue(s) & Dates for appearing in Group Discussion and Personal Interview, kindly visit: www.asiapacific.edu
Asia-Pacific Institute of Management, New Delhi, has a tie-up with Indian Bank for providing Education Loans to its students. The loans shall be sanctioned by the respective bank subject to the students’ fulfilling the bank’s terms and conditions and submitting the required documents.
The students who are offered admission to PGDM Programmes of institute may also approach other banks offering Education Loans if recruit. Admission office of the institute shall provide guidance to those students who wish to avail Educational Loan.
Asia-Pacific offers the following AICTE approved programmes:
Saba Jamal PGDM (BFS) 2011-2013 Batch:
It all started with my intentions to pursue an MBA after having been groomed in services till graduation. Would I be able to grasp concepts like Debit and Credit in Accounts, to the Branding Strategies involved in Marketing? I thought let’s just give it a try. I entered PGDM (Banking and Financial Services) at AIM which was a big decision for me.
The institution nurtured me with the key skills of Banking Operations and Management and that really made a difference. Prior knowledge of Banking Products, Services, the laws and practices governing Commercial Banks, Risk Management and Forex Management that formed a part of my course, were the ones that made the difference. After all this, the one thing which I can really say with immense confidence is – “If you try hard, you will succeed, if not today then tomorrow.”
(The above student has Received Placement of 6.6 LPA from Federal Bank)
Sumita Ghosh: "When I was looking for admission in MBA, I shortlisted Asia-Pacific, even though it was quite far from my hometown. The course curriculum and the best quality of faculty have strengthened my knowledge base especially in the subjects of Finance and Human Resources."
Akash Tyagi: "I was on the verge of applying for but I decided that PGDM was a better option, especially from Asia-Pacific which is a recognized brand that is offering the PGDM Program."
admission in MBA