Asia-Pacific Institute of Management has engaged with Sage Publications Pvt., Ltd through an MOA to publish a Quarterly Research Journal (Bi-annual till 2007) "Asia-Pacific Business Review (ABR)" now renamed as Asia-Pacific Journal of Management Research and Innovation (ISSN: 2319-510X & RNI: DELENG/2012/46197). The Journal aims at disseminating new knowledge in the field of management and information technology and provides a forum for deliberations and exchange of knowledge among Academics, Industries, Researchers and the Practitioners.
Asia-Pacific Journal of Management Research and Innovation invites submission of theoretical and empirical papers, case studies, research notes, executive experience sharing and review articles in the different domain areas of Management and Information Technology and related disciplines. All work submitted to the Journal go through a double-blind reviewing process as per the standard procedures of well known refereed journals.
Once the submission is made for publication, the author must sign Contributor's Publishing Agreement in favor of Asia-Pacific Institute of Management and Sage Publications Pvt. Ltd. Only those papers/articles/case study that are submitted as complete, reach the editor in due format with complete copyright form (Contributor's Copyright Form) will be considered for publication. Authors will be requested to provide non-exclusive copyrights of their research paper on the above said link. Submissions can be made in any of the below mentioned colloquium streams.
- Entrepreneurship and other related streams
- International Business Management and other related stream
- Business Research Methods and other related stream
- Financial Management and other related streams
- General Management and other related streams
- Human Resource Management and other related streams
- Information Systems Management and other related streams
- Marketing Management and other related streams
- Operations Management and other related streams
- Project Management and other related streams
- Strategic Management and other related streams
- Economics and other related streams
- Accounting, Commerce and other related streams
- Total Quality Management and other related stream
- Business Environment and other related stream
- Business Ethics, Corporate Governance and other related stream
- Organizational behavior and other related stream
- Industrial Psychology and other related stream
- Enterprise Systems and other related stream
- Technology Management and other related stream
- Banking and Financial Services
- Sustainable Development and other related streams
- Corporate Restructuring and Business Intelligence
Abstract details: The Abstract should be a minimum of 150 and not more than 250 words including keywords. Abstracts have to include the proposed title for the paper, the full names, addresses and email addresses of all authors and contact details for all the authors.
Full paper: Should not to be more than 7,500 words including abstract, keywords and references. Author should follow American Psychological Association (APA) Guidelines, which are available in the link (Sample APA Paper).
Dual manuscript publication: Material that has been previously published cannot be considered for publication in APJMRI. A manuscript that has been published in Conference Proceedings may be reviewed for publication if it has been significantly revised, and submitted with a No Objection Certificate from Organization that Organized the Conference/Seminars etc.
Quoting Names of Referees: The author is advised to quote 2 possible names of referees with contact addresses and numbers to facilitate the Editor to refer the paper for double blind review. This is also to facilitate to expand the database for the purpose of review as a long-term strategy of the Journal.
Multiple Submissions: The journal does not review manuscripts that are being submitted simultaneously to another journal for publication. Violations of this policy may result in disciplinary action.
To submit your credible work please do visit http://www.asiapacific.edu & http://apjmri.sagepub.com or forward your research work with the duly filled copyright transfer forms to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org