Call Us On: 1800113334 , +91-11-42094800
Toll Free: 1800 1133 34, +91-11-42094800 |
Area : Human Resource Management, Corporate Governance, Business Ethics
Dr. Abdul is specialized in the areas of Marketing & HR Management. He is an Alumni of the Indian Institute of Management, Indore. He did his MDP in the Field of Corporate Governance & Business Ethics from the prestigious Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore. Dr. Abdul holds significant expertise in the area of Corporate Social Responsibility & Brand Equity. His research explores the positive aspect of binding the relationship between CSR & Branding variables. He is profoundly known as an Instructor, Corporate Trainer, and a renowned Motivator.
He is basically from the Field of Life Sciences, Bio-Technology & Science, did his PG in Life Sciences. He possesses a keen interest in research & has published various research papers. Later he has been associated with the Management discipline & serving in various reputed Universities & prestigious Business Schools as Professor.
Dr. Abdul has authored books on "Organizational Development" with an ISBN no. 978-93-83130-20-7 & on “Management Principles & Practices” with ISBN No. 978-93-82249-02-3. He had been a reputed member of the Editorial Board in World journal of Publishers.
Few of his International research papers are:
• “CSR implications on improving Brand Equity: A paradigm shift.” Review of Business & Technology Research, ISSN 1941-9414 Volume 8, Number 1, December 2012, MTMI, USA in collaboration with Frostburg’s USA.
• “Sustainability & Corporate Brand Equity through CSR Initiatives” ISSN No. 2277-8098 Volume 2 Issue 2, April 2013 in Asia pacific journal of Management.
• “Generating economic growth of Incredible India’s tourism through CSR Initiatives” ISBN No. 978-93-82-09-7.
• “Impact of Culture on Innovativeness” ISBN No 978-93-80834-74-0.Research Journal MJMR with ISSN 2319-944X
• “Socio Economic Development of Indian Tribes through Tourism” ISBN no. 978-93-5062-332-9.
• “Significance of Operations Research in Organizational Decision Making”; 1(1):32-39 ISSN: 2321-004X in WJME 2013
• “Corporate Branding & Sustainability through Corporate Social Responsibility” ISBN 978-93-5062-183-7
Human Resource Management, Corporate Governance, Business Ethics
Asia-Pacific Institute of Management
is a top ranked Business School in India. The
latest Business Today - MDRA survey 2017
ranked the Institute 9th amongst all B schools
in Metro City (Delhi NCR), and 11th amongst
all B schools in North Zone of India.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
Fill the forms for the course of admission & we will get back to you very shortly.