Dr Shipra Jha is currently working as Assistant Professor – Healthcare Management in Asia Pacific Institute of Management. Her experience lies in academia, research and administration. She has over fifteen years of teaching experience. Her experience lies in editing, reviewing, research writing, content writing, research, academia and administration. She has 21 research publications in international peer-reviewed journals, 8 book chapters, several scientific presentations at National and International Conferences. Approximately 100 students have completed their dissertation under her. She was also involved in university administrative responsibilities. Her experience also includes design of research projects for environmental remediation including remediation system design, determination of regulatory applicability, and application for grant funding, managing budgets and producing intellectual property.
Work Experience : 15 Years
Publications: [Environmental pollution, Public health] - 18
- Shipra Jha1* and P ROY Rice bran: an natural antioxidant and its health benefits (2022)) International
Journal of Biology, Pharmacy & Allied Sciences Volume 11(1), pp- 124-135
- Shipra Jha1* Nahid Siddique Emerging Role of Vitamin D in Women’s Health (2021) International Journal ofMedical Research & Health Sciences Volume 10(5), pp- 96-105
N SIDDIQUI1and S JHA1*Biofortification: a sustainable strategy for improving nutrition in humans (2021)
Uttar Pradesh journal of zoology Volume 42(13), pp-1-10
- Shipra Jha, Renu Yadav Probiotics: Food Supplement for Human Consumption
(2021) Journal of Scientific Research and Reports. Volume 27(4), pp-92-103
- Shipra Jha Nutritional Needs and Dietary Modifications in Woman-Iron Deficiency. (2020) Journal of Pharma Research. Volume 9(6), pp-49-59
- Shipra Jha, SN Dikshit Treatment of Common Effluent Treatment Plant Pollutant under Growing & Non- growing Condition of Biomass.(2020) Asian Journal of Environment & Ecology. Volume 12(4), pp-15-21
- Shipra Jha, SN Dikshit Alternative culture media for fungal growth using
different formulation of plant material. (2017) International Journal of Pharma and Bio Sciences. Volume 8(1), pp- 445 – 452
- Shipra Jha, SN Dikshit Economically Viable Fungal Production by Using Alternative Plant Material for the Removal of Heavy Metal. (2015) Journal of Environmental Science and Technology. Volume 8(5), pp-198.
- Shipra Jha, Ritu Chauhan, S.N. Dikshit. Fungal Biomass as Biosorbent for Removal of Heavy Metal from Industrial Wastewater Effluent. (2014) Asian Journal of Plant science. Volume 13 (2), pp- 93-97, pp-1-5. DOI: 10.3923/aips 1682-3974
- SHIPRA JHA, A.K.SRIVASTAVA. ANTIBACTERIAL, ANTIFUNGAL AND PESTICIDAL ACTIVITY OF PLANT
MORUS ALBA- A NOVEL APPROACH IN POST HARVEST TECHNOLOGY. (2013) International Journal of
Agricultural Science & Research. Volume 3, issue 1, pp- 157-162.
- Shipra Jha, S.N.Dikshit and G.Pandey.Removal of Cu2+ ions by Immobilized A. lentulus fungal strain from Industrial wastewater. (2013), International Journal of Chemical & Petrochemical Technology. Volume -3, Issue- 1, pp-1-8.
- SHIPRA JHA, A.K.SRIVASTAVA. Screening of Antibacterial activity of The Essential oil from seed of Artocarpus
Heterophyllus. (2012), International Journal of Agricultural Science & Research. Volume 2, issue 3, pp- 92-96. Shipra Jha, S.N.Dikshit and G. Pandey. Comparative study of Growing/ Immobilized biomass verses resting biomass of A.lentulus for the effect of pH on Cu2+ metal removal. (2012), Research Journal of Pharma Biological & chemical sciences. Volume 3, issues-3, pp- 421-427.
- Shipra Jha, S.N.Dikshit and G. Pandey. Comparative studies of Bacteria and fungi for the removal of Cu2+ metal. (2011), International journal of Pharma and bioscience. Volume-2, issue-4, B-133-139.
- Shipra Jha, S.N.Dikshit and G.Pandey Comparative study of agitation rate and stationary phase for the removal of Cu2+ by A.lentulus, (2011), International journal of Pharma and bioscience. Volume -2, issue-3, pp-B-208-B
211. Elsevier indexed journal
- Shipra Jha, S.N.Dikshit and G. Pandey .Bio sorption: An eco- friendly alternative for Cu 2+ removal by using a lentulus fungal strain. (2011), International Journal of Engineering Science and Technology, volume -3, issue-6, pp-4518-4522.
- Shipra Jha, S.N.Dikshit and G. Pandey .Effect of Binary Biopolymeric Beads of Alginate and Gelatin as Adsorbent for removal of Cu2+. (2011), Asian journal of chemistry. Volume - 23, issue-9, pp-4098-4100.
- Hemlata M.Kotkar,Prashant S Mendki, Sangeetha VGS Sadan, Shipra R Jha Antimicrobial and pesticidal activity of partially purified flavonoids of Annona Squamosa.(2002),International Pest management Journal, volume- 58, issue-1, pp-33-37.
Book Chapters: [Area: Environment]
- Recent trend in IPR protection in fermented dairy products across the globe. In-Advances in Dairy Microbial Products 1st Edition- Edited by Joginder singh
Published: 1st December 2021 (Elsevier) Imprint: Woodhead Publishing, ISBN: 9780323-857932, pp- 81- 90
- Impact analysis of oil pollution on environment, marine and soil communities. In: Advances in oil-water separation: A complete guide for physical, chemical, and Biological processes" Edited by Papita Das, Suvendu Manna. Published: Feb 2022 Elsevier, ISSN: 978-0-323-89978-9, pp-99-110
- Impact of industrial waste on medicinal plants growth, active constituents and production. In: Environmental Pollution and Medicinal Plants: Impact and Adaptation Responses. Edited by Azamal Husen.May 2022 Imprint CRC Press, Published by Taylor and Francis.eBook ISBN 9781003178866
- Nano-biotechnology based solution to the age old problem of spent wash causing water pollution in the vicinity ofdistilleries. In Advanced Application of Nanotechnology in Industrial Wastewater Treatment”, To bepublished by SPRINGER. (Submitted for Publication)
- Municipal wastewater as potential bio-refinery, In: Biorefinery of Water & Wastewater Treatment”. International Publisher “SPRINGER”. (Accepted for publication)
- Water reuse planning, policy, monitoring requirements, and standards/criteria: In Industrial Wastewater Reuse - Applications, Prospects, and Challenges. International Publisher “SPRINGER”. (Accepted for publication)
Major areas of my research interests are as follows
- Nutrition & Public Health
- Essential oil & Biopesticides
- Industrial Wastewater Treatment
- Air Pollution through Vehicular emission
- Nutrition Technology
- Food Biotechnology
- Food Technology
- Environmental Toxicology and Health
- Enzyme and Enzyme Technology
- Downstream Processing
- Advances in Cancer Research
- Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) member
- Institutional National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) Team member:
- Institutional Hazard identification, Risk Assessment and Control (HIRAC) coordinator:.
- Institutional Mock Drill coordinator and Special guidance team member
- Special Guidance Team- Hostel students
- Programme Leader – [UG & PG Engineering student]
- Event organization