Call Us On: 1800113334 , +91-11-42094800
Area : Optimization in Marketing, Business Statistics, Operations Research
Experience: 1.9 years
BSc.(Statistics Majors), M.Sc. (Operational Research), M.Phil.(Operational Research), Ph.D.(Operational Research) (Thesis Submitted)
BSc.(Statistics Majors), M.Sc. (Operational Research), M.Phil.(Operational Research), Ph.D.(Operational Research) (Thesis Submitted) with 1 year 9 months of experience.
Currently she is an Assistant Professor in the Operations Management and Decision Science (OMDS) area at the Asia Pacific Institute of Management, New Delhi. Prior to this she was a Junior Research Fellow at the CSIR- National Institute of Science Technology and Development Studies (CSIR-NISTADS), Pusa Campus, New Delhi (April, 2013-July, 2014 and September,2017- March,2018).
Prof. Kaul has 6 journal publications in journals and 7 conference proceedings of high repute in the field of Operational Research and Scientometrics. She has a book chapter titled “Role of Mediating Organization in Influencing Collaboration: Case Study of CEFIPRA- A Bilateral S&T Institution Established by India and France” in the India Science and Technology, India: Foundation Books an imprint of Cambridge University Press, India and CSIR-NISTADS.
Prof. Kaul has presented papers in more than 15 conferences. She has also attended workshops for understanding the use of statistical software such SPSS and R. She was the recipient of the R. S. Varma Gold Medal for securing highest marks in the M.Sc. Operational Research (2010-2012).
Her areas of interest are Optimization is Marketing, Supply Chain Management and Quality Management.
1. Kaul, A., Aggarwal, S., Krishnamoorthy, M., & Jha, P. C. (2018). Multi-period media planning for multi-products incorporating segment specific and mass media. Annals of Operations Research, https://doi.org/10.1007/s10479-018-2771-9.
2. Aggarwal, S., Kaul, A., Gupta, A., Krishnamoorthy, M. & Jha, P. C. (2017). Multi-Product Dynamic Advertisement Planning in a Segmented Market. Yugoslav Journal of Operational Research, 27(2), 169-204.
3. Kaul, A., Aggarwal, S., Gupta, A., Dayama, N., Krishnamoorthy, M. & Jha, P. C. Optimal Advertising on a Two-Dimensional Web Banner. International Journal of System Assurance Engineering and Management ; DOI 10.1007/s13198-017-0590-z
4. Gupta, A., Aggarwal, S., Kaul, A., & Jha, P. C. (2016). Optimal Placement of Advertisements on a Pixelated Web Banner. Journal of Information and Optimization Sciences, 37(5), 693-716.
5. Bhattacharya, S., Shilpa & Kaul, A. (2015). Emerging countries assertion in the global publication landscape of science: a case study of India. Scientometrics, 103(2), 387-411.
6. Bhattacharya, S., Kaul, A., Shilpa & Sharma, P. (2015). Role of bilateral institution in influencing collaboration: case study of CEFIPRA—a bilateral S&T institution established by India and France. Scientometrics, 102(1), 169-194.
1. Aggarwal, S., Kaul, A., Gupta, A., & Jha, P. C. (2017). Optimal Advertisement Planning on Web Considering Time Window Concept. In A. Gupta, K. Dave (Eds.), Retail Marketing in India: Trends and Future Insights. Paper Presented at The Indian Retail Conference (SBPPSE, AUD), IIC, India (pp.90-102). India: Emerald Group Publishing (India) Pvt. Ltd.
2. Aggarwal, S., Kaul, A., & Jha, P. C. (2016). Optimal Placement of Product Advertisement on Television Media: A Fuzzy Approach. In M. Mathirajan, U.D. Kumar(Eds.), Business Analytics and Intelligence : A Compendium. Paper Presented at ICBAI-2016, IISc, Bangalore India. India: I.K. International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd.
3. Kaul, A., Aggarwal, S., Jha, P. C. & Gupta, A. (2016, June). Optimal Advertisement Allocation for Product Promotion on Television Channels. In A. K. Sinha , R Rajesh ,P. Ranjan , R. P. Singh (Eds.), Recent Advances in Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science. Paper Presented at the International Conference on Recent Advances in Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science, Central University of South Bihar, Patna, India (pp. 173-184). Singapore: World Scientific Publishing Company.
4. Kaul, A., Gupta, A., Aggarwal, S., & Jha, P. C. (2016, April). Differential Evolution Approach to Determine the Promotion Duration for Durable Technology Product under the Effect of Mass and Segment Driven Strategies. In M. Pant, K. Deep, J. C. Bansal, A. Nagar, K. N.Das (Eds.), Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing. Paper presented at 5th International Conference on Soft Computing for Problem Solving, Saharanpur Campus, IIT Roorkee (pp. 947-960). India: Springer.
5. Kaul, A., Aggarwal, S., & Jha, P. C. (2016, January). Dynamic Scheduling of Advertisements for a Product Promotion in Mass and Differentiated Media. In M. Mathirajan, C. Rajendran, A. Ravindran, P. Balasubramanian (Eds.), Analytics in Operations/Supply Chain Management. Paper Presented at the International Symposium in honor of Dr. A. Ravi Ravindran, IISc, Bangalore, India (pp. 405-424), India: I.K. International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd.
6. Chaudhary, K., Aggarwal, S., Kaul, A., Jha, P.C.(2015,April). Optimal control promotional policy for consumer durable product in a segmented market incorporating goodwill. Paper Presented at Industrial Engineering and Operations Management (IEOM), 2015 International Conference, Dubai, United Arab Emirates (pp.1-5) doi: 10.1109/IEOM.2015.7093739
7. Aggarwal, S., Kaul, A., Gupta, A., & Jha, P. C. (2014, January). Multi Period Advertising Media Selection in a Segmented Market. In M. Pant, K. Deep, A. Nagar, J. C. Bansal (Eds.), Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing. Paper presented at 3rd International Conference on Soft Computing for Problem Solving, Greater Noida Campus- IIT Roorkee (pp. 905-928). India: Springer.
Area of Research Interest: Optimization in Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Quality
Areas of Teaching Interest: Operations Research, Business Statistics, Research Methodology, Operations Management, Quantitative Techniques
Her experience is of 1 year 9 months in research and teaching.
Recipient of the R. S. Varma Gold Medal for securing highest marks in the M.Sc. Operational Research (2010-2012).
Asia-Pacific Institute of Management
is a top ranked Business School in India. The
latest Business Today - MDRA survey 2017
ranked the Institute 9th amongst all B schools
in Metro City (Delhi NCR), and 11th amongst
all B schools in North Zone of India.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
Fill the forms for the course of admission & we will get back to you very shortly.