21 Digital Marketing Trends in 2021
It is said in Today walks tomorrow; these innovative digital marketing trends are among the top priorities for most business owners in 2021.
Twenty one digital marketing trends in 2021 will help your business not just survive, but thrive in this age of innovation.
Let’s discuss the following Digital Marketing trends-
1) Artificial Intelligence
AI In 2021, will soon be the driving force behind many services and, currently, we already see it implemented in such areas as:- Basic Communication, Product recommendations, Content creation, Email personalization, E-commerce transactions.
AI in 2021 will be able to cut staffing costs in businesses and accelerate growth, getting an edge over their competitor’s Programmatic advertising means using AI to automate ad buying so you can target more specific audiences.
Consumer behavior can be analyzed and search patterns, and use data from social media platforms and blog posts to help businesses understand how customers find their products and services.
2) Programmatic Advertising
“Programmatic Advertising is the biggest commercial opportunity for companies, industries, and nations over the next few decades” and “will increase global GDP by up to 14% between now and 2030,”
2021 may be the year that a lot of people wake up to the dominance of artificial intelligence (AI). It will be at the heart of global business and industry in the future – and it’s already taking over many simple jobs.
Also Read – 5G Mindset in 5G Era
3) Chatbots -will continue to be an important part of digital marketing in 2021. This technology uses instant messaging to chat in real-time, day or night, with your customers or site visitors.
These virtual assistants offer outstanding customer service by meeting customers’ expectations and automating repetitive tasks – which means that you can focus on more important work.
4) Conversational Marketing– It facilitates a one-to-one, real-time connection between marketers and customers:
It is now available across multiple channels, allowing brands to meet customers on their terms: on the devices, platforms and time schedules that suit the customer
The primary goal of conversational marketing is to enhance the user experience through a feedback-driven model that fosters higher engagement and greater loyalty. best.
5) Personalized Marketing– If you want to stand out in 2021, you need to personalize your marketing – and that means personalized content, products, emails and more.
6) Influencer marketing– is also going to be affected by artificial intelligence.it all makes business and AI to partner with easier and faster.
7) Smart Speakers &Voice Search – Globally the increasing use of Smart Speakers and voice search has made it important for companies to rethink their digital marketing strategies in 2021.
8) Browser Push Notifications – Triggered by behavior are being used to re-engage people who have shown interest but failed to convert, and in recovering revenue from abandoned shopping carts
9) Interactive Content – Welcome to the world of instant access, that brings us to one of the fastest-growing digital marketing trends in recent times: interactive content.
There will be a shift toward dynamic, engaging content that offers users an immersive experience. For example, think about:
Quizzes and polls,Embedded calculators,Augmented reality ads,360-degree videos
9) Omnichannel marketing– was one of the buzzwords of 2020. The strategy is as ripe and relevant as ever in 2021. The omnichannel marketing can offer an enhanced user experience and cohesive brand message that drives people to action. Augmented Reality (AR) & Immersive Technologies -While virtual reality (VR) makes a lot of noise and gets everyone excited with grand sci-fi ideas, AR is much more implementable from a marketing standpointBrands are increasingly using this technology to enhance the consumer experience and increase sales.
10) Predictive & Augmented Analytics –It is the practice of using data mining, predictive modeling and machine learning to identify patterns and attempt to predict the future.
11) Growth of Geo-Fencing –Geo-fencing allows real-time targeting based on a user’s location. A area of target is defined as, say, within a mile of a restaurant, and when a user enters or leaves this area, they receive a push notification, text message or another form of marketing communication.
12) Quantum computing– is a new technology based on a quantum physics theory, which asserts that subatomic particles exist in more than one state simultaneously.
13) Big Data and Deep Learning –With the technogy comes the need for companies to leverage this data better to significantly simplify tasks . This technology and democratization will lead to new use cases that are closer to the needs of business users and will enable faster time-to-market for AI applications in the enterprise.
14) 5G Technology –In a 21st century customers craving for mobile, arguably one of the most significant digital marketing trends of 2020 is the dawn of 5G technology, or fifth generation of mobile technology. The 5G renainassances a new era of digital communications and its impact will be felt across virtually every industry.
15) IoT Advertising –Never mind our mobile devices and laptops – from smart cars to household appliances to wearable tech, the (IoT) is getting more and more connected
16) Structured Data SEO- Among all the digital marketing trends you’ll hear about soon
It is any data that is organized in such a way that makes it easier for search engines to crawl and categorize.
When it’s done right, structured data delivers a big SEO boost, as you may rank in that coveted Position Zero in one form or another, such as a Knowledge Graph Box, which displays important information about your business
17) Alternate Search Engines –The world’s most dominant search engine is a sophisticated juggernaut of innovation, finely-tuned to deliver the most relevant, recent and comprehensive results for any user search query. It’s hard to fathom a catastrophic collapse happening any time soon, making it seemingly impossible for any other search engine to give Google a run for its money.
18) Neuromarketing- this technology is advancing quickly and may become a viable tool for marketers soon.
In todays fast cut-throat competetive world, neuromarketing is a strategy that analyzes measurements of a person’s brain activity and nervous system to determine which types of content they find engaging.
19) Voice Marketing Funnels – Voice Marketing Funnels is rapidly growing digital marketing trends, there’s no way that your traditional funnel can stay the same. It must evolve. In 2021, the linear funnel will cease to be relevant. In fact, that transition is already underway.
20) Website Security – When a visitor lands on your site for the first time, they’ll make up their mind about your security within seconds.
21) Privacy Marketing – It’s clear that the people (but not the companies) of the world are getting serious about privacy, and marketers – who rely on those people – have no choice.One of the new rules is that the world will have to “‘earn’ the contact information of their targets” rather than engage in mass marketing.
Consumers can trust brands, and that their personal data is safe.
The call is to imbibe and embrace 21Digital Marketing Trends in 2021
Program Director & Professor Marketing @ Asia-pacific Institute,