Eligibility Criteria For PGDM In Asia Pacific Institute Of Management
A good PGDM course imparts all the skills that are necessary to be a better business manager. A PGDM not only enables you to be better in the business sector but is also very important in forming an ethical character and asset-like qualities in a student. This course helps in a lot of inculcating leadership qualities and polishes the overall traits and personality of a student, along with the outlook that the students may have about the market. It basically provides a fresh start to the mind and ability of a person. Post PGDM, you can be employed in various sectors, ranging from private-sector jobs, public sector jobs, research organisations, business consulting, teaching, entrepreneurship to creating your own brand or startup. The areas that can be entered into with this degree are immense.
Also Read: Is PGDM equivalent to Masters in Business Administration MBA
Asia Pacific Institute of Management offers PGDM courses which help secure a wonderful career ahead. Post-Graduate Diploma in Management is just as lucrative as a masters in business administration and promises a great career in business administration. The PGDM’s eligibility criteria is important to be considered before enrolling oneself in this course. The criteria for this course include an online admission process which has the following facets:
- Firstly, one needs to create a new account to apply online.
- After logging in, there will be a display of an admission form.
- The details have to be filled correctly because the same details have to be used to check the status of the application form later. Incorrect information can later lead to the application being rejected.
- The online application form should be completed with mandatory star marked rows.
- Finally, one has to submit a non-refundable fee with the application form.
The PGDM’s eligibility criteria for securing admission is as follows:
- The applicants must possess a Bachelors degree or any degree with is equivalent to this in any degree or discipline.
- One should have acquired a minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent, from a recognized university in India or abroad (recognized by the UGC / Association of Indian Universities (AIU)).
- Due to the shutdown of educational institutions, some universities could not conduct final year examinations of undergraduate courses or could not declare results. In such cases, provisional admission of students may be given, and the students shall produce proof of successful completion of graduation before December 31, 2020.
Also Read: Know The PGDM Eligibility Criteria in Top B-Schools
By the end, everything depends upon the cut-off, which also varies year to year in accordance to the total number of applicants for the programme. PGDM’s course eligibility in AIM is not something that cannot be met with easily, hence we ensure flexibility and ease of acquiring education. The ease of acquiring a PGDM in Asia Pacific Institute Of Management can be elucidated as follows:
- A PGDM degree can be acquired by both graduates and graduates with relevant work experience.
- One does not need to be from a particular field to acquire a PGDM degree from AIM. You can either be from an arts background, a science background, or a medical background for that matter. There is a lot of flexibility in acceptance by not basing it on previous academic experience.
Also Read: What are the advantages of doing a PGDM course in India?
The short-listing criteria of AIM involve having cleared entrance examinations with a valid score card along with the completion of an application process. If you are selected in the two rounds of the selection process, the softcopy of call letters for the selection process will then be sent on the emails of the respective students. Get on to our website for more details about our admission details.