Call Us On: 1800113334 , 8287252525
Toll Free: 1800 1133 34, 82872 52525 |
Area : Finance and Banking
Experience: 12 Years
M.Com., M.B.A. (Gold Medalist), Ph.D., UGC-NET (COMMERCE), UGC-NET (MANAGEMENT)
He is M.Com and Gold Medalist in MBA (Finance). He has completed his doctoral (Ph.D.) in Finance from CCS University, Meerut. He is UGC-NET qualified in Commerce as well as in Management. He has presented many research papers in international and national conferences and seminars. He has also attended many faculty development programs and workshops in his field. He is having more than 12 years of experience in academics. He worked with CPE Degree College Meerut and Dewan Institute Of Management Studies, Meerut. He is visiting faculty also in different colleges of. He was last associated with Jaipuria School of Business, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad as an Associate Professor in Accounting and Finance Department.
FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
• Participated in Faculty Development Program organized by ICFAI University at Meerut on 17th Nov.’07.
• Participated in Faculty Development Program organized by ICFAI University on 16th Nov.’09.
• Delivered lecture as RESOURCE PERSON in the Faculty Development Programme “Topic “How to Save Tax?”organized by Dewan Institute of Management Studies on 6th and 7th Jan 2012.
• Participated in AICTE recognized short term course on “Communication Skills” through ICT conducted by Rural Development Department from 17th Feb.’14 to 21st Feb.’14 at Dewan V.S. Group of Institutions, Meerut.
RESEARCH PAPER PRESENTED AND PUBLISHED
• Participated in U.G.C sponsored national seminar on “Rural Economy at the Doorstep of Economic Revolution” organized by Commerce and Business Administration department ,D.N. College, Meerut held on 10th and 11th Nov.’06.
• Participated in national seminar on “Better Corporate Governance through Investor Awareness” organized by Faculty of Law & Faculty of Commerce, Meerut College held on 24th Mar.’08.
• Presented a research paper in an International Seminar on “A study on the role of Media in Consumer Awareness” organized by Swami Sukhdevanand (PG) college, Shahjahanpur, held on 20th and 21st Dec.’08.
• Presented a research paper in an International Seminar on “Role of IT in shaping Indian Economy” organized by Swami Sukhdevanand (PG) college, Shahjahanpur, held on 20th and 21st Dec.’09.
• Paper presented (published in souvenir) in the National Seminar (Sponsored by ICSSR, New Delhi) on the topic, “A complete scenario of public sector reforms in India: An Innovative perspective” at College of Engineering & Rural Technology, Meerut on Feb 26-27, 2012.
• Presented a research paper in International Seminar (Sponsored by ICSSR, New Delhi) on the topic “Bilateral Strategic and Economic Cooperation between India and Thailand” at Meerut College, Meerut on 13-14 April 2013.
• Presented a research paper in National Seminar (Sponsored by ICSSR, New Delhi) on the topic “Threats to India’s Internal Security: Issues and Challenges” at Meerut College, Meerut on 24-25 Nov 2013.
• Full paper published in the National Seminar (Sponsored by AICTE) on the topic, “Fostering Growth through FDI – Opportunities and Challenges” at Dewan V.S. Institute of Management, Meerut on 18 Jan 2014; pg no 108-112 and ISBN: 978-93-5156-238-2.
• Participated in National Workshop (Sponsored by UGC, New Delhi) on “Research Methodology” organized by Meerut College, Meerut held on 28th Mar.’14.
• Participated in National seminar (Sponsored by UGC, New Delhi) on “Tax Reforms in India: Issues and Challenges” organized by Department of Economics, Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut held on 29th Mar.’14.
• Full Paper published in an International Journal of Research in Management, Ojas Expanding Knowledge Horizon, topic “Export Promotion Councils in India (A study of Engineering Export Promotion Council), Vol 3, July 2014, ISSN No: 2279-0373. Pg no 5-15.
• Full Paper published in an International Journal of Research in Management, Ojas Expanding Knowledge Horizon, topic “Export Performance of Special Economic Zones in India”, Special Issue, January 2015, ISSN No: 2279-0373. Pg no 42-51.
Accounting and Finance.
He has a total experience of 12 Years
All India Gold Medalist in MBA(Finance) from IGNOU, New Delhi
Asia-Pacific Institute of Management
is a top ranked Business School in India. The
latest Business Today - MDRA survey 2017
ranked the Institute 9th amongst all B schools
in Metro City (Delhi NCR), and 11th amongst
all B schools in North Zone of India.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
Tell Us your Query and we will get back to you very shortly.