Dr. K. Manivannan is currently working as a Associate Professor and HOD Healthcare & hospital Management at Asia
pacific Institute of Management, New Delhi, India having 7+ years of teaching experience and having 10 + publications in leading journals.
I also have 2 years industry experience as HR and various consulting experience in operations management, Quality accreditation both industry, entrepreneurship mentor for the past 3 years and have mentored 10+ start-ups at Amity e-cell & Innovations as Coordinator, Trained in IPR registrations, Project development & Project funding through angel investors and educational institutions.
Work Experience : 7+ Years
Research & Publication
- Research paper titled “A Study on Psychological Behavior of the Administrative Employees in the Hospital in Delhi” Published in a multi-disciplinary International journal, ISSN: 0011-9342, June 2021, Design Engineering Issue: 8 | Pages: 7103 – 7113, ISSN: 0011-9342 online. Scopus indexed A
- Research paper titled “A study on Stress caused by COVID 19 pandemic and its effects on Hospital Support staff in Delhi NCR”, Published in a multi-disciplinary International Journal, ISSN NO: 0005-0601, April 2020, Aut Aut Research Journal, Volume XI, Issue IV, April/2020, ISSN NO: 0005-0601 online Scopus indexed A.
- Research paper titled “A Study on Healthcare and Hospital preferences of youth during COVID in Delhi NCR”, Published in a multi-disciplinary International journal, ISSN NO: 0972-2025, Plant cell biology and molecular biology, 22(71&72):378-392:2021, ISSN NO: 0972-2025 online Scopus indexed A.
- Research paper titled “Stress factors affecting hospital Marketing employees”, Published in a multi-disciplinary International journal, ISSN: 0012-9342 | Year 2020, International Journal of Hospital administration September 2020 Scopus indexed A.
- Book chapter in “Employee Engagement Issues In Banks”, Pages 378 – 384, Book titled Banking & Marketing by Periyar School of Management, ISBN978-81-910472-4, 2012.
- Hospital Human Resource Management.
- Services Marketing.
- Hospital Project management.
- Health Entrepreneurship management.
- Hospital administration
- Hospital Supply Chain Management
- Quality enhancement Management
- Office operations Management
- Hospital Customer Relationship Management.
- Business Policy & Strategic Management.
- Operations Research.
- Healthcare Quality Management.
- Organisational Behaviour.
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship.