RAKESH SETH is a Chief HR Mentor engaged in Strategic HR, Leadership and Management Development. He is also a founder Director of International Consulting Professional Institute, India. He has over 35 years of diverse and well-blended managerial and academic experience. He was Senior Vice President – Group HR with Lloyds, India. He also worked with many large and well- known business houses: TATA, THAPARS, ANANDS, SHRIRAM-HONDA, Eternit Everest (ACC), LNJB and FORE School.
Work Experience : 35 Years
- He is author of a few books and many articles published in business magazines and linked in.
- He is alumnus of FMS, University of Delhi and holds a Business Leader Program from IIM Calcutta. He has some awards to his credit: 100 top HR Leaders, Best 30 HR Leaders and many more.
- He is a Life member: HRD Network, AIMA, DMA, ISTD.
- He has designed and delivered many External and Internal programmes (MDPs) for private, and public sectors.
- He has taught full time and part–time MBA students as visiting faculty alongside his corporate careers, at IIFT University, FORE School, BIMTECH, Jamia Millia University, Ambedkar University, IMT Ghaziabad, IMS, Asia Pacific, FIIB, TAPMI, SPJIMR, Mumbai and Delhi, from 1995 onwards.
- He has been invited to speak at various HR summits in India and overseas to name a few - HRM Asia, Singapore, World HR Director Conclave, Birmingham and HR Director Summit at Berlin.