Faculty Dr. Anant Kumar Srivastava
Dr. Anant Kumar Srivastava is a seasoned academician having vast experience of academic administration and institutional development along with teaching and research. He is having his doctorate degree (Ph.D.) in management from Birla Institute of Technology (BIT), Mesra, Ranchi, and worked as Principal / Director of engineering and management institutions prior to joining this institute. During his working at various senior profiles and capacities, he has successfully initiated various projects and conceptualised centers of excellence in the institutions. He is also offering consultancy on business process improvements, IT services implementation, and performance management of human resources.
Research and Publication
Dr. Anant has written two books, multiple thought-based articles, four research papers in the journals and developed study materials & learning modules on Business Analytics, Digital Marketing, Technology and Innovation Management. He has edited 10 issues of institutional journal as editor.
- Information Technology and its Application in Business (ISBN 978-93-5173-184-9)
- Multimedia System (ISBN 81-8398-047-3)
- Anant Kumar Srivastava (2006): Behaviors Modeling Through Human factor Engineering in the Design of Information System- The ICFAI Journal of Systems management (August 2006) ISSN 0972- 6896
- Anant Kumar Srivastava (2009): Strategizing the Marketing Strategy – Value vs Satisfaction Paradigm – ACME journal of IT and Management (Vol 7, 2009) ISSN 0974-1763
- Anant Kumar Srivastava (2018): Leadership Challenge: Managing the organizational Agility- Journal BIZCRAFT ISSN: 2231 0231(Vol 11, 2018)
- Anant Kumar Srivastava (2017): Managing Resistances to Change: Journal BIZCRAFT ISSN : 2231- 0231 (Vol 10, 2017)
Areas of Interest
Dr. Anant is having teaching experience for the subjects like Information Systems, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), AI and Data Analytics, E-Commerce, Project Management, Research Methodology, Business Statistics, Business Strategy/Strategic Management, Supply Chain and Logistics Management, Organizational Behavior. The research interest areas of Dr. Anant are Information Management, Technology Productivity Paradox, Innovations, and its Time Dependency, Adoption of Innovations, Sustainability and Businesses, Organizational Changes, Business Process Reengineering, Performance Management. Learning theories and models of Instructional Designing.
Dr. Anant is having more than 20 years of experience in academics out of which 4 years of experience is on research project. He is also having 3 years of experience as corporate trainer.
Achievement & Awards
Dr. Anant is nominated as member and co-convener of Board of Studies (Management) of Dr A P J Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow by Hon’ble Vice Chancellor.