Faculty Dr Anindita
Dr Anindita is an experienced Professor in the area of Business Communication with a demonstrated history of working in the education management industry for more than 20 years. She is skilled in Lecturing, Training, Editing, and Curriculum Development. She is a certified trainer in various areas of expertise especially in Soft skills, public speaking skills and English communication skills. She is having dual degree to her credit, MA and PhD in English and Master in Business Administration (specialization in Finance). This gives her an ease of teaching and training the Management students. She strongly believes in Learning-unlearning-relearning.
Research and Publication
Some recent Research and Publications
- “Self-quest and Spiritual survival: A Study of the Heroes in Eliot’s Plays” Published in the book (available on Amazon by the name Science, Spirituality and organization) by IIT Roorkee
- “Role of Spirituality in the life of Millennial” Published in the book (available on Amazon by the name Science, Spirituality and organization) by IIT Roorkee
- “Empirical Analysis of The Common People’s Acceptance and Literacy of The Technological Advancements in Banking with Special Reference to Ghaziabad” Paper presented at International Conference on Technological Revolution for International Business and Economic Sustainability TRIBES –held at Asian Business School. NOIDA. Available on Google Scholar
- “World vis-à- vis Indian Economics situation” Book chapter published in the book titled “ Changing Global Economic Scenario: Strategies for Business Sustainability”- Bloomsbury Publication 2017, Available on Google Scholar
- “Micro financing: Holistic Approach Towards Financial Inclusion” published in International Journal of Research in Management & Social Science, Volume 6, Issue 1 (VII): January - March 2018 having ISSN: 2322 – 0899- UGC Listed Journal
- “Skills in Teaching: Learning from Panchatantra” Research Article published in an edited book by Excel Publication. (Conference proceeding of the National Conference organised by Jaipuria School of Business on “Employable Skill Development in New India”
- “Macro economic Impact of fraud in Banking sector” Paper presented in an international conference on Economic and Finance organised by FIIB Vasant Vihar, New Delhi
- “Employee Engagement Uplifts the Revenue: an Evidence Study” Research Article published in an edited book Advances in Management Research & Innovation by Bloomsbury publication, ISBN-9789388630252,
Training and MDPs
- Conducted Communication skills training on Interview Skills, Group Discussion skills and Presentation Skills at Krishna Engineering College, Mohan Nagar, Ghaziabad.
- Conducted MDP at Ginni Filaments Ltd, Kosi Kalan, Mathura on “Achieving success through effective communication”. It was meant for middle and senior level managers.
- Conducted MDP on Finance for Non Finance professionals by Ginni filaments on Working Capital Management.
- Conducted an International MDP as resource person for Finance for Non Finance Professionals” at IMM, New Delhi for delegates from Afghanistan’s Ministry of Public Health.
- Conducted an International MDP on “Finance for Non Finance Professionals “for the very senior officials (Director Level) of Afghanistan’s Ministry of Public Health.
- Conducted a 30-hour training on IELTS at IMS Noida for Under Graduate students.
Areas of Interest
Business Communication, Training in Soft Skills
Achievement & Awards
Received Best Faculty Award