Faculty Dr. Ashish Soti
Dr. Ashish Soti is currently working as a Professor-Operations with Asia Pacific Institute of Management. He has Twenty two years of Academic Experience and two years of Corporate Experience. He is B.E. (Production Engineering) from SVRCET , PGDBM (Operations) from IMT and Ph.D. (Mechanical Engineering) from G.B. Technical University ( Dr A.P.J. AKTU), Lucknow . His thesis is on Six Sigma Applications in Manufacturing Sector, one for the foremost research in India on Six-Sigma applications. He is Qualified Six-Sigma Black Belt from KPMG, Qualified Lead Auditor for ISO 9000 from BSI (India) and Qualified Internal Auditor for ISO 9000 from ETDC. He has published Eignt Research papers in International Journal & Eight research papers in various National Journals/International/National Seminars. Till date he has guided numbers of M.E./B.E./MBA students, mostly on Industrial live project. He is known for his Strict Academic-Administration, Excellent team work, Quality Improvement Innovations in Educational Processes, Student Centric teaching & Productive Research.
Research and Publication
- Process Management, Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, Systematic Innovation, Quality by Design, Operation Management, TQM, Quantitative Techniques and Energy Management.
- Production & Operation Management
- Quantitative Techniques
- Supply Chain Management
- Energy Management
- Operation Research
- Project Management
- Service operation Management
- Innovation & Design
- Teaching learning Process Improvement
- Team building for knowledge Management
- Academic Research
- Ethics in Operations
- Faculty Development Program
- Management Development Programs
- Project/Research based Special Skill Development Programs
- Student Counseling for better Learning & Progress
Areas of Interest
Process Management, Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, Systematic Innovation, Quality by Design, Operation Management, TQM, Quantitative Techniques and Energy Management.
- Twenty two years of Academics Experience
- Well aware of the Best of Academic Practices and Processes
- Two years of Corporate Experience
Achievement & Awards
Rated as one of the Best faculty in all academic Institutes in career
Paper Reviewer :
- Associate Editor for ISST Journal of Mechanical Engineering.
- International Journal of Production Research.
- International Journal of Modeling in Management.
- International Journal of Management Concepts and Philosophy (IJMCP)
- Journal of Advances in Management Research
- Benchmarking: an International Journal.