Faculty Dr. Moid Uddin Ahmad
- Dr. Moid U Ahmad is an author, researcher and a faculty, currently associated as Associate Professor with Asia Pacific Institute of Management, New Delhi.
- He has an educational background in Finance, Statistics and Mathematics. Dr. Ahmad has been trained in specialized courses like Financial Modeling, Financial Econometrics, and Enterprise Risk Management from institutes such as IIT Kharagpur, SEBI and Department of Electronics, GoI and the World Bank Institute. His basic education is from central universities in India.
- He is a Life member of The Indian Econometrics Society and is also on the editorial board /reviewer board of various journals from Emerald, Sage, Inderscience and other reputed publications.
- Dr Moid Ahmad has worked extensively with international researchers from New Zealand, Brunei, Sri Lanka, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Jordan and Bangladesh.
Research and Publication
- He has over 50 publications in National and International journals, apart from attending conferences at various international platforms.
- He has registered and published over 20 management cases.
- He has taken few research projects and has authored a well appreciated business fiction ‘An Uncommon Life’. His recent publication is a case book ‘Short cases in Banking and Finance’.
Areas of Interest
His areas of interest are Corporate Finance, Corporate Valuation, Business statistics and Entrepreneurship.
He possesses a total work experience of 19 years out of which 17 years have been into academics and research with prominent management institutes in India.
Achievement & Awards
He is a winner of Faculty Performance Award (2010) and BACEC research award (Saudi Arabia, 2019).