Faculty Dr. Shruti Malik
Shruti Malik is a doctorate student from Delhi Technological University and currently submitted her Ph.D. thesis. She has a diverse background with graduation in engineering and MBA specialization in finance. She had an Industrial experience of two years working as Program Management Consultant in CSIR (under ministry of Science & technology) and academic experience of teaching BBA and MBA students as a visiting faculty. She has published many research papers in a well reputed International journal. She has also presented papers in many national and International conferences.
Research and Publication
Research Paper Published/Under Review (Journals)
- Malik, S., Maheshwari, G.C & Singh, A. (2019). “Understanding Financial Inclusion in India: A Theoretical Framework Building Through SAP–LAP and Efficient IRP”, Global Journal of flexible management system, Vol. 20 (2), pp. 117-140 (in Springer, SCOPUS & SCI indexed, with Impact score-1.254)
- Malik, S., Maheshwari, G.C & Singh, A. (2020). “The Emerging role of mobile banking in domestic financial remittance by Poor: Evidence from Urban Slums of Delhi”, International Journal of business and globalization, (in Inderscience, SCOPUS)
- Malik, S., Maheshwari, G.C & Singh, A. (2020). “Factors affecting demand for credit by poor: Evidence from Urban Slum of Mumbai” Indian Journal of Engineering and Materials Science, (NISCAIR, SCOPUS & SCI Indexed)
- Malik, S., Maheshwari, G.C & Singh, A. (2019). “Formal vs Informal Borrowing utilization by Women in Urban Slums: A comparative study in Delhi and Mumbai, Gender in Management, Emerald (Accepted on 17 July 2020)
- Malik, S., Maheshwari, G.C & Singh, A. (2019). “Socio-Economic Determinants of Financial Inclusion: Evidence from Urban Slums of Mumbai in India”, International Journal of Financial Innovations in Banking Sector, Inderscience (under review)
- Malik, S., Mann, S., Gupta, D., & Gupta, R.K. (2013). “Nutraceutical properties of Prosopis cineraria (l.) Druce Pods: A component of Panchkuta”, Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry, 2(2).
Conference Papers Published
- S. Malik & Singh, A. (2015), “Micro-finance role in the Global Financial Inclusion: A Comparative Study on Select Developing Countries”, International Conference on Management Practices and Research (ICMPR) conducted by Apeejay College of Management, New Delhi.
- S. Malik & Singh, A. (2015). “Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana adding a new dimension towards the financial Inclusion in India”, Conference proceedings of 3rd National Finance Conference (FINCON 2015) on Financial Markets and Economic Development, GGSIPU, New Delhi.
- S. Malik & S. Archana. (2015). “Role of microfinance initiatives in promoting the financial inclusion in India”, VINC-2015 National Conference on Sustainable Business Practices for Emerging Global Markets, Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies, New Delhi.
- Malik, S., Maheshwari, G.C & Singh, A. (2019), “The Emerging Role of Mobile Banking in Domestic Remittance by Poor: Evidence from Urban Slums of Delhi”, International Conference on Business Management (ICBM-2019), Delhi School of Management, Delhi Technological University, New Delhi. (Abstract accepted)
Areas of Interest
Her area of interests are banking, financial services and institutions, financial management, etc.
She had an Industrial experience of two years working as Program Management Consultant in CSIR (under ministry of Science & technology) and academic experience of teaching BBA and MBA students as a visiting faculty.
Achievement & Awards
- Received gold medal and scholarship for academic excellence in a world links competition on best environment slide stood fifth in all over India and excellency was awarded by former President (Late) A.P.J. Abdul Kalam in April 2004.
- Secured 88% in all Indian general knowledge test conducted all over India by a wing of USO.
- Cleared all India competitive prestigious tests like UGC- NET (National Eligibility Test) for teaching and GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering).
- Academically inclined, strong and hardworking secured 1st Rank in 10th standard with 86% and 90% in 12th standard