Faculty Mr. Ram Prasad Raharia
He possesses operational experience of more than 38 years in Banking and Finance. He has worked in diverse banking fields like Personal Banking, Agriculture and MSME financing, Enterprise Risk Management, Investigations and Evaluation, CSR impact assessment study, Statutory Audits, Corporate Governance, Business Ethics, Compliances, and Internal Audits, Risk Mitigation and Vigilance Administration, etc.
He has served as Director, State Bank Institute of Learning and Development at Noida from April 2010 to March 2012. He possesses professional experience in imparting training to various target groups of officials/executives in Banking and Finance areas for handling the banking operations effectively. He has provided training to senior executives of various banks and has visited many institutes as a guest faculty like NIBM Pune in between 2013 to 2016. He was engaged in the Panel of Board of Interview Committees in IBPS, CRPD SBI, BSRB, and RRBs for the last many years.
Research and Publication
Published two articles in Bank’s in-house magazine and CVC publications on-
Official Documents –Research / Approach Papers / Reports
- “White Collar Crimes” - Financial Frauds
- “What is there in Signatures” — Analysis of Signatures
- SuoMotu Study Reports / Investigation Reports on NPAs of more than Rs. 50 Crores
- Investigation Reports in Vigilance Cases for CVC / CVO SBI
- Concept Paper on Preventive Vigilance for CVC / Chairman SBI / CVO SBI
- District Credit Plans and Annual Action Plans of Lead Districts of State Bank of India
- Audit Notes and Board Resolutions in Management Audit Reports
- SOPs in Stressed Assets Management Group of SBI
- Audit Policies and Systems in SBI
Areas of Interest
- Banking and Finance
- Learning and Development
- Human Resources Development
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Audit & Compliances
- Corporate Governance
- Business Operations and Ethics
- Entrepreneurship Motivation and Development
- Served in State Bank of India for over 38 years and Superannuated as Dy. GM in Top Executive Grade Scale VI from SBI Corporate Centre in Mumbai on 31st May 2016.
- Professor Banking and Commerce at BanasthaliVidyapith from January 2017 to April 2018. Concurrent Auditor and SWIFT Auditor for SBI from May 2018 to December 2019 at Jaipur.
- Professor Banking and Finance at Asia-Pacific Institute of Management New Delhi since 1st January 2020.
Achievement & Awards
- Achieved Best Learning Centre Award as Director, State Bank Institute of Learning and Development at Noida in 2011
- Awarded Best Regional Manager in Delhi NCR of the State Bank of India in 2009.
- Achieved 1st position in Quality Circle competitions among Delhi Circle branches
- Nominated as a Member Sub Committee of the IBA “Banking Vigilance Forum” in Mumbai
- “Certified Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers” (CAIIB) with both parts from IIBF Life Time Member of the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF)
- Accredited Master Trainer for Entrepreneurship Motivation and Skill Development from NIESBUD under Ministry of Skill Development and MSME Visiting Faculty for international students programmes in NIESBUD.