Faculty Rajeev Kumar Ranjan
- NAME: Dr Rajeev Kumar ‘Ranjan’
- MBA from Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee (Earlier University of Roorkee). Doctorate from Uttarakhand Technical University (State University), Dehradun.
- UGC-NET qualified in Management
- 20 years of combined experience in Academics and Government Organizations.
- Life member of All India Management Association Delhi and Chartered Management Institute of London.
Research and Publication
- Ranjan, K.R., ‘The Better Half of Business’, Indian Management (A Business Standard Publication) Volume 45, Issue 8, August 2006. (Listed in UGC journal List No.41861)
- Ranjan, K.R., ‘Chak De India’, Treasury Management, (ICFAI University press) volume 9, Issue 1, January 2008, (ISSN NO.0972-513X).
- Ranjan, K.R., ‘Managing new products successfully’: A strategic imperative published in Indian Journal of Marketing, Volume 39, Number 3 March 2009, [Scopus Indexed].
- Ranjan, K.R., “Rural Marketing”: The New Paradigm published in Prabandhan: Indian Journal of Management, Volume3, Number 3, March 2010, [Scopus Indexed]
- Ranjan, K.R. & Nikhil K., ‘Management Education’ published in Amity International Strategic Management Review, February, 2011, Vol.4 No.1. [Ulrich & Cabell’s Directory]
- Ranjan, K.R. ‘Building Strong Brands’: Management Discussion & Analysis Published in Asian Journal of Business and Economics, Vol.1, No.1.2, Quarter II, 2011 (ISSN NO. 2231-3699)
- Ranjan, K.R. ‘Marketing Spirituality’: A New Approach to Spiritual Tourism, published in ‘Essence’, Volume 2, Issue 2, December 2013, ISSN No-2319-5487.
- Ranjan, K.R. ‘Green Marketing’-The Next Big Thing published in ‘Journal of Sales and Marketing Management, (TJPRC) with ISSN No-2250-2432, Vol.2, Issue 2, Dec-2015.
- Ranjan, K.R. ‘Green Marketing’-A Way to Better Business Performance in ‘GHS-IMR-Management Speak’, Vol.9, No. 2 July-Dec.2016, (Listed in UGC journal List No.43633)
- Ranjan, K.R. ‘Green Marketing’-Transforming Business through value creation in AKGIM-Journal of Management, (AAYAM), (A Bi-annual Journal) with, Vol.7, Issue-1, Jan-June.2017. (Listed in UGC journal List No.62552)
- Ranjan, K.R. & Kushwaha, ‘Impact of Green Marketing Strategies on Consumer Purchase Behaviour’ in Review of Management, with ISSN No-2231-0487, Vol.7, No.3-4 Pp 9-22 December 2017.(Indexed in EBSCO)
- Ranjan, K.R. ‘Study of Best Practices for Sustainable Tourism Development: Implications for the Uttarakhand Tourism Industry in AKGIM-Journal of Management, (AAYAM),Volume 9,Issue 1,Jan- June-2019 (A Bi-annual Journal (Listed in UGC journal List No.62552)
- Ranjan, K.R. ‘Entrepreneurship Education in India: A Critical Assessment’ in Asian Journal of Management, Vol. 10 Issue-4, Oct-Dec.-2019. (Listed in Proquest & ICI).
- Ranjan, K.R. ‘Green Marketing: An Exploration through Qualitative Research’ published in Global Journal of Management and Business Research, Volume 19, Issue 8 December-2019.
- Chauhan, S.S, Thapar.N & Ranjan, K.R, ‘Effect of Marketing Communications on the Consumer decision Making: A study of Indian Life Insurance Industry’ published in Sustainable Humanosphere, Volume: 16 Issue: 1, February 2020 (Scopus Indexed).
- Jain.H, Aggarwal.N, Thapar.N & Ranjan, K.R, ‘Online and Offline Channels in Indian Life Insurance Industry: Behavioral Analysis of Individual Prospects’ published in Journal of Xi’an University of Architecture and Technology Volume XI, Issue XII, 2019 pp 1356-137 (Scopus Indexed).?
- Rastogi.S.K, Sachin & Ranjan, K.R, ‘The Role of Microfinance in Women Empowerment: A Conceptual Framework’ published in Mukt Shabd Journal ISSN No: 2347-3150 Volume IX Issue V, May, 2020 (UGC-CARE Group I Journal)
- Ranjan, R. K., Siddiqui, S. A., Thapar, N., & Chauhan, S. S. (2020). E-commerce and portfolio allocations: A study on the Indian life insurance customers. Corporate & Business Strategy Review, 1(1), 36-46.
- Ranjan, R. K., Siddiqui, S.A., Thapar, N., & Painoli, A.K (2020). Assessing the Service Quality attributes affecting the Satisfaction of the Northern Railway Passengers: An Empirical Study (Accepted for publication) in Journal of New Business Ventures (Sage Publications).
Areas of Interest
Interest areas of Dr. Rajeev are Rural Marketing, Agri Business management, Green marketing and Sustainability
- Presently working as Associate Professor with Asia Pacific Institute of Management, 3 & 4 Institutional Area, Jasola Vihar, New Delhi from 23rd July, 2020 to till date.
- Worked as Associate Professor and Dean (Academics) with Plantica Institute of Management Studies, Dehradun (Uttarakhand), from 2nd December, 2019 to 19th July, 2020.
- Worked as Associate Professor with Quantum University, Roorkee (Uttarakhand) from 26th August, 2016-30th November, 2019.
- Worked as Research Associate with Himalayan Management and Development Research Institute (HiMARDI), Rishikesh from 20th May, 2014 to 25th August, 2016.
- Worked as Court Manager under High Court Allahabad from 21st February, 2012 and relieved on 19th May, 2014.( Under 13th Finance commission)
- Worked as Assistant professor (Senior Scale)/HOD, in SelaQui Academy of Higher Education, Dehradun from 9th May, 2011-18th February, 2012.
- Worked as Assistant professor, with University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun from 20th February 2006-7th May, 2011.
- Worked as Lecturer with Dehradun Institute of technology, (Now DIT University), Dehradun from 23rd August, 2004 to 18th February, 2006.
- Worked as a Lecturer with IMS Roorkee from 15th January 2001 to 20th August, 2004.
Achievement & Awards
- Received Best Faculty and Best Research Paper Award for the Academic year 2017-18.
- Organized a One day National Conference on 'Issues Impacting sustainability and growth of MSMEs in Digital India' at Quantum University on 13th Oct., 2018.
- Chaired a session in an International Conference on Advances in Engineering Science Management & Technology held on 14-15th March, 2019 at Uttaranchal University, Dehradun.
- Chartered Management Institute, London (CMI) level 5 Certificate in Management and Leadership.