A Post Graduate in Commerce and F.C.M.A. (Fellow of Institute of Cost Accountants of India), Prof R.K.Srivastava is an "All India Rank" holder and was awarded a "Certificate of Merit" by the ICWAI at the time of his passing the final examinations. He possesses a rare blend of experience in both Industry and Academia. Apart from having worked with companies like Alcatel and HFCL as Head , Manufacturing Finance, he has also been a Senior Faculty to some of the most reputed Management Institutes in the country like TAPMI (Manipal) , ABS and Symbiosis (Pune). Apart from training MBA participants, Prof Srivastava has also been associated with the Ministry of Finance , Government of India , for training civil servants who qualify the common civil services examinations conducted by the UPSC. He was last associated with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India as a Secretary: Committee on Management Accounting and Senior Deputy Director (Board of Studies). In this capacity, he was attached to the Indian representative of the PAIB Committee, IFAC, and was responsible for all technical inputs regarding various finance and accounting issues being deliberated at the global forum.
Research and Publication
- Case Study -"The Joint Cost Problem at VGCL" published in the "Chartered Accountant" a monthly journal of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Case Study-"Investment Appraisal at Somgeets Pvt Ltd" published in the "Chartered Accountant" a monthly journal of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- "Sustainability Reporting" published in the 'Accounting World' an ICFAI publication.
- 'New Models in Financial Reporting' published in a book titled 'Corporate Financial Reporting', an ICFAI publication.
- 'Role of an Accountant in Sustainability Reporting' published in a book titled 'Sustainability Performance Management', an ICFAI publication.
- "Dimensions of Enterprise Risk Management" published in a book titled "Global Convergence and Commerce Education"
- 'Cost and Management Accounting in the 21st century', published in 'The Management Review' a quarterly journal of the Delhi Management Association.
- 'New Models for Financial Reporting in the 21st century', published in 'The Accounting World' an ICFAI publication.
Areas of Interest
Finance and Accounting
He has a total experience of 21 years.
Achievement & Awards
All India Rank holder in the final examinations conducted by the Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India.