Scholarships @Asia-Pacific Institute of Management, New Delhi
To honour the merit of the applicants, Asia-Pacific Institute of Management offers scholarship to the applicants enrolled to the programmes. The Institute Scholarship Programme offers special scholarships to assist PGDM aspirants to realise their dreams of becoming successful global Managers. Every year, Asia-Pacific Institute of Management provides limited scholarships to meritorious students as per the institutional policy.
01. Merit-Cum-Performance- Based Scholarship
Merit- Cum-Performance Based Scholarship -Minimum Eligibility & Criteria
Minimum Eligibility Criteria
- 1 The applicant must have scored minimum of 70 Percentile in CAT/XAT/GMAT/ 80 Percentile or an equivalent score achieved in MAT/ATMA/CMAT.
- 2 The applicant must have scored Minimum of 60% aggregate marks in a Bachelor's degree (Graduation) from a AIU/ UGC/AICTE recognized educational institute, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
- 3 The applicant must have minimum of 70% aggregate marks achieved in both Class 10 (Secondary) and Class 12th (Higher Secondary).
Merit- Cum-Performance Based Scholarship - Selection Criteria
- The final selection for grant of Merit-cum - Performance based scholarship programme will be strictly based on a cumulative assessment of their Common Entrance Test Score (CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT or ATMA) by the Admission Selection Committee.
- Graduation , 10th & 12th Marks, and their performance in the Group Discussion and personal Interview and on overall assessment by the admission selection committee.
The Merit – Cum-Performance based Scholarship program is available for the applicants with high percentile scorer in CAT/XAT/GMAT/GRE/NMAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA common entrance exams. The applicants who have consistent good academic record in graduation , 10th & 12 with above prescribed percentage/ CGPA along with eligibility test would be eligible for the Merit-Cum- performance scholarship.
02. Twenty Scholarships - Academic Assistance Scholarship (AAS) For Top Meritorious candidates.
20 Scholarships will be awarded as an Academic Assistant Scholarship to deserving candidates/applicants which will be decided by the admission selection committee on the basis of:
- 1 The applicant must have consistent Academic Performance of 75% & above in all (Graduation, Xth and XIIth Standard)
- 2 Relevant Work Experience
This academic assistant programme scholarship is to assist the academically bright candidates in their pursuit of achieving high academic standards and their career goals.
03. B.B.Verma Special Scholarship for Top Performers in Academics
In addition to the merit- cum- performance based scholarship and Twenty Scholarships - Academic Assistance Scholarship (AAS) for Top Meritorious candidates offered at the time of admission to the Institute PGDM programme, the B.B Verma special Scholarship for Top Performers in Academics is awarded at the end of 1st year at the Institute after three trimesters , the first 3 top students of the batch will receive B.B Verma Special Scholarship Programme for their top performance-in all the 3 trimesters of 1st year.
- 1 It is mandatory for the student to maintain a minimum GPA of 8.0 (out of 10.0) for every trimesters at Asia-Pacific Institute of Management.
- 2 The student must depict high academic standards and must comply with the norm and accepted code of conduct of the Institute.
- 3 The Student must maintain 90% attendance in every course. - In each of the trimesters 1, 2 & 3.
- 4 The final decision for the grant of B.B Verma Special Scholarship for top performers in academic will be taken by the academic selection committee.
04 Scholarships for Economically Weaker Sections:
Asia-Pacific Institute of Management in its endeavour to help bright students of economically weaker class awards limited number of scholarships to economically weaker but meritorious applicants /candidates as per the institutional policy. The Institute takes special steps to assist economically weaker and under-privileged sections of society via this scholarship and offers concession in fees and /or waivers on case to case basis by the admission selection committee. Merit is, however, never compromised. AICTE rules and regulations on the subject are completely honoured. Meritorious applicants /candidate falling under this category may, in addition, seek help and put their request via email.
- 1 The applicant belonging to EWS category (family income not more than 2.5 lacs per annum) , the applicant must submit relevant documents to the admission department.
- 2 Applicant belonging to Special Status Category (Single Mother, Defence Personnel, Physically Challenged, Single parent).
- 3 Candidates from Economically Weaker Sections would only be considered for this scholarship by the admission selection committee based on the performance in GD/PI.
Students who want to take scholarship are needed to apply online at the time of submitting the admission application form on the link provided below-
05 Scholarship as fee Waiver due to COVID 19
50% Scholarship as fee Waiver at Asia-Pacific Institute of Management, New Delhi for the students whose parents as family’s earning member dies due to COVID 19
Asia-Pacific Institute of Management, New Delhi is offering 50% Scholarship in form of fee waiver of total program fee for its flagship AICTE Approved PGDM Programs for such students whose parent(s) dies due to Covid 19. Accessing the social situations, it has been found that some families have lost their bread earner parent(s) due to Corona pandemics. The proposed education of their ward is adversely impacted. In response to the immediate social needs to reduce the shocking impacts of Covid 19, Asia-Pacific Institute of Management, New Delhi will admit wards of such parents for its management program with 50% scholarship as fee waiver for 2021-22 academic session. Interested, candidate can submit their application on email@example.com with the documents of academic qualifications to check their eligibility as per AICTE norms along with the death certificate of their parent for further processing.Contact for further assistance.