Call Us On: 1800113334 , +91-11-42094800
Toll Free: 1800 1133 34, +91-11-42094800 |
Area : IB & Economics and Strategic Management
Experience: 14 years
Dr. Bhandari is UNCTAD trained economist presently working as Associate Professor in Asia Pacific Institute of Management, India. He has more than 12 years of teaching and research experience. He specializes in International Economics, International Business, Managerial Economics and other related subjects. He has earned his PhD in Economics from Kumaun University, Nainital. Dr. Bhandari has completed a Refresher Course/Training Programme on International Trade Theory and Policy-Modeling and Methodology which was under the aegis of United Nations Conference for Trade and Development (UNCTAD) (India), Department for International Development (DFID) (UK) and Ministry of Commerce (GOI) Programme, "Strategy and Preparedness for Trade and Globalization in India."
1. Has written more than twenty research papers and articles which have been published in refereed national and international journals of repute and conference proceedings.
2. Editor of a book titled "Innovative Strategies for Competitiveness and Sustainability in Global Business Environments".
Managerial Economics, Macroeconomics, Econometrics, Foreign Capital Flows and International Trade and Investment
He has more than 14 years of teaching and research experience at graduate and post graduate level including PhD level. He specializes in International Economics, International Business, Strategic Management, Managerial Economics and other related subjects.
1. Founder Editor of Ansal University Business Review (AUBR) the flagship journal of Ansal University, Gurgaon.
2. Editorial member of (i) Journal of Economics and Economic Education Research (JEEER), Allied Academies, North Carolina, USA (ii) Journal of International Business Research (JIBR). Allied Academies, North Carolina, USA.
3. Editorial Review Board Member (Associate Editor - Economics & International Business) - International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small & Medium Enterprises (IJESMES) -Kathmandu - Nepal
4. Editorial Review Board Member (Associate Editor - Economics & International Business) - International Journal of Emerging Business Issues (IJEBI), Sri Venkateswara group of Institutions (SVGI), Coimbatore - India
5. Life member of Indian Economic Association and Academy of International Business (India Chapter).
6. He has been conferred with "Senior Educator and Scholar Award" by National Foundation for Entrepreneurship Development, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu on Teacher's Day 5th September 2014.
Asia-Pacific Institute of Management
is a top ranked Business School in India. The
latest Business Today - MDRA survey 2017
ranked the Institute 9th amongst all B schools
in Metro City (Delhi NCR), and 11th amongst
all B schools in North Zone of India.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
Fill the forms for the course of admission & we will get back to you very shortly.