The Modern Library has been regarded as repository of knowledge; service institution and a place for study. Libraries have been playing central roles as a heart of higher educational institute. The Asia-pacific Institute of management Library is known as an Athenaeum (Learning Resource Centre) and committed to excellence in advanced information services and supporting learning process, intellectual activity and information needs of institute's academic community. The Learning resource centre has been established with the vision and mission of the Institute "To promote knowledge generation activity, Educational Learning process and provide seamless access facility in both formats (Printed and electronic) of Library resources and services through its innovative delivery mechanism in order to meet the intellectual requirement of institute's academic community".
The Athenaeum (Learning Resource Centre) of Asia-pacific Institute of management is housed in three fully-air conditioned floors and also equipped with advanced technologies like RFIED and Wifi facility. The library offers variety of library resources and services to the faculty members and the students. This Library has a rich and vast collection of more than 50,000 volumes of books from different fields of management and allied fields. Library subscribing huge numbers of printed national and international journals and magazines and also subscribes E-resources such as Emerald, Ebesco, J-Gate plus.
Key Features of Athenaeum:
- To Provide facility to the users of different types of printed and e-resources
- To provide relevant resources, ICT based services to meet the information needs of the faculty members and the students.
- To provide 46 computer systems in the library to access the Internet and various E-resources
- To provide fully computerized based various library operations and services to the users with the help Alice for window integrated library software
- To provide facility of Exclusive rooms such as Discussion room, Idea Room, Research and publication room for the students
- To provide facility of reading rooms for 225 students