Classrooms at the Asia-Pacific Institute of Management (AIM) are with the latest learning and teaching technology like whiteboards, sound systems, and projectors to create a truly engaging learning environment for the students.
The institute provides separate hostels for girls and boys’ students. These hostels are just half a kilometre away from the institute. It is fully furnished double sharing rooms with all amenities. The hostel rooms are comfortable, clean and well managed.
Apart from the infrastructural soundness, both the hostels provide a congenial atmosphere that gives new students optimal scope to know their seniors, learn from them, leverage their knowledge and build lasting relationships.
The auditorium in Asia-Pacific can accommodate 200+ people. It is named after “Dr. B.B. Verma,” one of the Board of Governors and Former Director, Bata India Ltd. This spacious auditorium is fully air-conditioned with all state-of-the-art facilities. Here many events like convocation ceremony, guest talks, foundation day, cultural festivals, Mr. and Miss AIM, dramas, departmental fests, and seminars, etc, are regularly organized in this auditorium.
We have a fully air-conditioned cafeteria that serves delicious breakfast and lunch. It stays open from 9.00am to 5.30pm on all days except Sunday
World class IT Resources available in APIM
Asia-Pacific Institute of Management is a Top Rank Business Schools with a good placement track record and situated at a perfect location of India’s capital, New Delhi. Established in 1996, this Management Institute has achieved a status of distinction in the management studies and has been renowned for successfully producing quality management students. All these recognition the institute has got is only possible by dedicatedly following the path envisioned by its founders.
We are glad to inform you that Asia Pacific Institute has developed a world-class IT infrastructure, computer research lab which is helpful for our academic administration officers, Students, and Faculty. All types of equipment and the facilities provided are of international level to make our students fully accustomed to the changing world.
The computer centre supports the research and the required computing needs of the Management Institute. This centre is designed to supply students, faculty, and staff with the resources necessary to conduct research and education in the management field.
Asia Pacific has large IT Infrastructure which is equipped with more than 800 HP/Dell/Lenovo/ branded desktops/Laptops connected with world-class server through Ethernet LAN/WAN with dedicated high speed 30 MBPS Internet Lease line on Fibre Optic to access academics & library recourses, facilitate to conduct MDP programs, and Corporate Training for the various government and non-governmental online examinations.
Complete campus is WIFI enabled and the entire LAN Network has the protection of Cyberoam CR200iNG UTM. All IT infrastructures are safe and secured with good quality Antivirus, Anti-Spam and Bandwidth Management.
Asia pacific institute of management is PAN-India known for its IT infrastructure with multiple gateways and Auto Fail-over feature which helps in taking a backup of all data during contingencies. All workstations are secured from viruses, spyware/malware with K7 Endpoint Protection, which is regularly centrally monitored from the Antivirus server.
Asia Pacific computing infrastructure offers truly a diversified range of hardware and software platforms for the students to use and gain wide-range of experience. We have even facilities of e-learning software Claroline & Moodle which helps to make regular contact between students and faculties and even in between foreign Universities.
Asia Pacific has setup “4” New Computer Labs with the capacity of more than 100 computers each.
Our IT infrastructure even gets a certification of being a top-quality from the Government of India and many Universities itself, as they regularly hire our computer labs to conduct online exams. Since 2008 APIM has successfully conducted many Government and University examinations like CAT, MAT, GATE, MBBS, BITSAT, UPSC, SSC, CMAT, SMU, CAG, NBE, AIEEE, Railways, Banking, etc to name some.
Latest Application Software (IBM SPSS, AMOS, Minitab, Adobe, Photoshop, Tally, Primavera, Oracle 10g, CorelDraw, Acrobat, Flash SQL Server 2000, Visual Studio and many other latest software are present. Facilities of high speed Color /Mono Laser Jet Network printers and Scanner are available.
Following are the highlights of our IT Labs:
- 1. Fully centralized Air-Conditioned with world class interiors of the Class Rooms/Seminar Hall & IT Lab with LCD Projectors which is equipped with Audio-Video recording facility.
- 2. We have Polycom Video Conference system installed for video conference.
- 3. Modern electrical light fittings : LED Lamp for proper lightning inside the Lab
- 4. Passive Networking - Structure Cabling LAN/WAN based on all international Standards certified by Systimax
- 5. Active Networking – HP L2 Switches has been installed which provide Gigabit Network Speed and backbone through put of 10g on fibre. Rack to Rack up-link by Fibre.
- 6. New and modern furniture installed in all computer labs.
- 7. Entire building is covered under CCTV Camera surveillance, to increase the security. The cameras have been installed in every location of the building which covers every corner with audio recording facility.
- 8. High sensitive and active door locking System, installed at every entrance of IT lab to increase the security of our database.
- 9. Large and modern class room equipped with Audio/ Video facility with students locker system.
- 10. Separate online 40 KVA UPS installed for uninterrupted power supply.
- 11. 30 MBPS High Speed dedicated lease line.
- 12. Highly qualified and experienced IT Team.
- Computer centre with 04 IBM X3400 series servers & 360 plus Desktops and Laptops, Network Attached Storage with backup space for data and applications.
- High speed Scanners, Stand alone/ network laser Jet printers,
- IT labs with latest authentic Firewall, Antivirus & Anti-spam, with fully WIFI connected.
- 30 MBPS bandwidth from TATA groups and with a proper backup system.
- All Project Management tools like Primavera
- Software Corel Draw, Photoshop & Acrobat Writer, Adobe software.
- C, C++ , Java, Java script, Visual Studio.Net,
- Database package like Oracle, SQL Server and My SQL, DB2, CICS, REXX.