Faculty Charu Arora
Prof. Charu Arora completed her graduation and Post-graduation in Mathematics from Miranda House, DU. She is CSIR UGC NET and GATE qualified in Mathematics. She has submitted her thesis in the area Applied Mathematical Modeling from Delhi Technological University. She has around 06 years of experience in teaching.
Research and Publication
SEMINARS / FDP / WORKSHOPS / CONFERENCES ATTENDED
- Participated in the International Workshop on Wavelets, Frames and Applications- II in December2014,organised by Kirori Mal College, University of Delhi (Delhi).
- Participated in the Advanced Workshop on Finite Difference Methods for Differential Equations in March 2015,organised by South Asian University, New Delhi, India.
- Participated in One Day Workshop on Curriculum revision & Development-2016, organized by Department of Applied Mathematics, DTU as a supporter.
- Participated in Two days National Workshop on Mathematical Modelling and Computational Techniques using Mathematica organized by ZakirHussain college, University of Delhi (Delhi).
- Research paper entitled ‘Dynamics of one prey and two predator system incorporated with the concept of additional food for predators using Beddington-DeAngelis functional response’ has been Presented in ‘International Conference on Innovative Approach in Applied physical, Mathematical/Statistical, Chemical Sciences and Emerging Energy Technology for Sustainable Development’ held in JNU.
- Research paper with title ‘A delayed prey predator system using modified Holling Tanner functional response with refuge and migration’ is presented in New Frontiers in Engineering, Science and Technology’ Conference proceedings in Jan, 2018 held at Delhi Technological University.
- Research paper with title ‘Dynamics of a delayed predator prey system using modified Holling Tanner functional response with migration’ is presented at Jaypee institute of information technology, Noida in 2017.
- Attended Indo-German workshop on Optimal Control, Inverse Problems and their Applications, held at Department of Mathematics, IIT Delhi.
- Research paper ‘Dynamics of predator prey system with migrating species and disease in prey population’ is presented at Delhi Technological University, Delhi in 2018.
- FDP on Quality Improvement in Higher Education, held at Institute of Information Technology and Management (November 2018).
PUBLICATIONS / RESEARCH EXPERIENCE
- National Conference on Integrating Indian Values & Business Ethics for sustainable Business development, AICTE sponsored held at Institute of Information Technology and Management (December 2018).
- CharuArora, Vivek Kumar, Dynamics of One-Prey and Two-Predator System Highlighting the Significance of Additional Food for Predators with BeddingtonDeAngelis Functional Response, Differential Equations and Dynamical Systems, 1-22 (2018).
- CharuArora, Vivek Kumar, Dynamical Behavior of a Stage Structured Prey Predator Model with Two Delays and Monod Haldane Functional Response, International Journal of Applied and Computational Mathematics, 4(1), 4-46 (2018).
- CharuArora, Vivek Kumar, A Delayed Prey Predator System using Modified Holling Tanner Functional Response with Refuge and Migration, New Frontiers in Engineering, Science and Technology Conference proceedings (2018).
- CharuArora, Vivek Kumar and Shashi Kant, Dynamics of a High-Dimensional Stage-Structured Prey-Predator Model, International Journal of Applied and Computational Mathematics, 3(1), 427-445 (2017).
- CharuArora, Vivek Kumar, Analysis of a Delayed Predator Prey System using Modified Holling Tanner Functional Response with Refuge and Migration, International Journal of Electronics, Electrical and Computational System, 6(11), (2017).
- CharuArora, Vivek Kumar, Bifurcation Analysis of a Delayed Modified Holling-Tanner Predator Prey Model with Refuge, International Conference on Mathematics and Computing ICMC, Springer, 246-254 (2017).
- CharuArora, Vivek Kumar, Dynamics of a Delayed Prey-Predator Model using Modified Holling Tanner Functional Response with Migration. American Institute of Physics, Conference Proceedings 1897(1), 020020 (2017).
- Reviewed a research paper in International Journal of Applied and Computational Mathematics (Springer) in April, 2019.