Faculty Dr. Abdul Alim Khan
Dr. Abdul is specialized in the areas of Marketing & HR Management. He is an Alumni of the Indian Institute of Management, Indore. He did his MDP in the Field of Corporate Governance & Business Ethics from the prestigious Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore. Dr. Abdul holds significant expertise in the area of Corporate Social Responsibility & Brand Equity. His research explores the positive aspect of binding the relationship between CSR & Branding variables. He is profoundly known as an Instructor, Corporate Trainer, and a renowned Motivator.
He is basically from the Field of Life Sciences, Bio-Technology & Science, did his PG in Life Sciences. He possesses a keen interest in research & has published various research papers. Later he has been associated with the Management discipline & serving in various reputed Universities & prestigious Business Schools as Professor.
Research and Publication
Dr. Abdul has authored books on "Organizational Development" with an ISBN no. 978-93-83130-20-7 & on “Management Principles & Practices” with ISBN No. 978-93-82249-02-3. He had been a reputed member of the Editorial Board in World journal of Publishers. Few of his International research papers are:
- “CSR implications on improving Brand Equity: A paradigm shift.” Review of Business & Technology Research, ISSN 1941-9414 Volume 8, Number 1, December 2012, MTMI, USA in collaboration with Frostburg’s USA.
- “Sustainability & Corporate Brand Equity through CSR Initiatives” ISSN No. 2277-8098 Volume 2 Issue 2, April 2013 in Asia pacific journal of Management.
- “Generating economic growth of Incredible India’s tourism through CSR Initiatives” ISBN No. 978-93-82-09-7.
- “Impact of Culture on Innovativeness” ISBN No 978-93-80834-74-0.Research Journal MJMR with ISSN 2319-944X
- “Socio Economic Development of Indian Tribes through Tourism” ISBN no. 978-93-5062-332-9.
- “Significance of Operations Research in Organizational Decision Making”; 1(1):32-39 ISSN: 2321-004X in WJME 2013
- “Corporate Branding & Sustainability through Corporate Social Responsibility” ISBN 978-93-5062-183-7
Areas of Interest
Human Resource Management, Corporate Governance, Business Ethics