Eligibility for admission
Eligibility Criteria for admission in the PGDM Program(s)
- The applicant must possess a bachelor’s/equivalent degree in any discipline.
- Minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent, from a recognized university in India or abroad (recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC)/Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Due to shutdown of all educational institutions, some universities could not conduct final year examinations of undergraduate courses or could not declare results. In such cases, provisional admission of students may be given and the students shall produce proof of successful completion of graduation before December 31, 2022
Final cutoff for selection may differ every year depending on the total number of applicants for the program.
It is desirable that candidates fulfill all the academic requirements before enrolling for the program. In case of any mismatch of information provided by the applicant, with the original documents, will lead to cancellation of candidature.
- Admission is open for both fresh graduates and a graduate with relevant work experience.
- Applicants for the PGDM program(s) may be from any discipline including Engineering, Humanities, Commerce, and Economics, Medicine or any other branch of education.