Ex-Director Finance of Engineers India Limited, a Navratna PSU in Oil and Gas Sector.
Work Experience : 34 Years
- Member of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India and has over 34 years’ experience in corporate financial Management.
- Joined Engineers India limited (EIL) on 18th October, 2018 and superannuated on 30th June, 2021.
- During his tenure at EIL, he successfully completed Buy Back of shares and acquisition of minority Equity stake in Numaligarh Refinery Limited. This was the first Equity acquisition by EIL in any Refinery.
- He played a pivotal role in project management of the Company. He developed Effective investors Relations through active participation in Investors meet and earnings calls thereby improving Company’s Market visibility.
- He implemented business strategies for achieving revenue and profit targets and strong Order Book flow. During his tenure in EIL, he was also on the Board of Certification Engineers International Limited (wholly owned Subsidiary of EIL) and Ramagundam Fertilizers and Chemicals limited (Joint Venture Company of EIL, NFL and FCIL).
- Before Joining EIL, he served Ramgundam Fertilizers and Chemicals limited (RFCL) as Chief Finance officer (CFO) on deputation from National Fertilizers limited (NFL) for the period 25th February, 2015 to 17th October, 2018.
- He was Associated with the project right from conceiving of the project of setting up of Ammonia-Urea plant on drawing table till commissioning of the project and dispatch of first rake of Urea.
- He played a pivotal role in formation of JV Company, achieving financial closure of the Project by successfully raising equity from foreign and Indian investors as well as total debt for the Project at competitive interest rates, getting sanction for fiscal incentives for the Project from the State Government, implementation of financial and operational procedures, establishing fair and transparent systems in the Company.
- He was awarded Excellence Award for Outstanding Contribution in Finance Leadership, 2020 by TopRankers in January, 2020.