Call Us On: 1800113334 , +91-11-42094800
Area : Finance and Banking
Experience: 21 Years
M.Com., F.C.M.A. (Fellow of Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India)
A Post Graduate in Commerce and F.C.M.A. (Fellow of Institute of Cost Accountants of India), Prof R.K.Srivastava is an "All India Rank" holder and was awarded a "Certificate of Merit" by the ICWAI at the time of his passing the final examinations. He possesses a rare blend of experience in both Industry and Academia. Apart from having worked with companies like Alcatel and HFCL as Head , Manufacturing Finance, he has also been a Senior Faculty to some of the most reputed Management Institutes in the country like TAPMI (Manipal) , ABS and Symbiosis (Pune). Apart from training MBA participants, Prof Srivastava has also been associated with the Ministry of Finance , Government of India , for training civil servants who qualify the common civil services examinations conducted by the UPSC. He was last associated with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India as a Secretary: Committee on Management Accounting and Senior Deputy Director (Board of Studies). In this capacity, he was attached to the Indian representative of the PAIB Committee, IFAC, and was responsible for all technical inputs regarding various finance and accounting issues being deliberated at the global forum.
1. Case Study -"The Joint Cost Problem at VGCL" published in the "Chartered Accountant" a monthly journal of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
2. Case Study-"Investment Appraisal at Somgeets Pvt Ltd" published in the "Chartered Accountant" a monthly journal of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
3. "Sustainability Reporting" published in the 'Accounting World' an ICFAI publication.
4. 'New Models in Financial Reporting' published in a book titled 'Corporate Financial Reporting', an ICFAI publication.
5. 'Role of an Accountant in Sustainability Reporting' published in a book titled 'Sustainability Performance Management', an ICFAI publication.
6. "Dimensions of Enterprise Risk Management" published in a book titled "Global Convergence and Commerce Education"
7. 'Cost and Management Accounting in the 21st century', published in 'The Management Review' a quarterly journal of the Delhi Management Association.
8. 'New Models for Financial Reporting in the 21st century', published in 'The Accounting World' an ICFAI publication.
9. The above mentioned article also published in a book titled 'Corporate Disclosures', an ICFAI publication.
10. "The Harmonisation Advantage" published in "Management Accountant", the monthly journal of the Institute and Cost and Works Accountants of India.
11. "Standard Costing at Global Communication Ltd": Case Study - published in the "Chartered Accountant" a monthly journal of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
12. "Understanding Beta " : an article published in the " Chartered Accountant " a monthly journal of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
13. "Cost and Management Accounting- an Historical Perspective", published in the Chartered Accountant, an ICAI publication.
14. Recorded and published , on behalf of the ICAI, two Video CDs on Standard Costing for final examination students of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
Conferences / Seminars
(i) Presented paper on "Dimensions of Enterprise Risk Management" in three Seminars on "Global Convergence in Commerce Education" organised by the following universities;
1.Bundelkhand University , Jhansi.
2. Vikram University Ujjain.
3. M.L. Sukhadia University ,Udaipur
(ii) Presented paper on "Enterprise Risk Management" in a Seminar on " Emerging Issues in Research in Accounting and Finance" organised by Punjab University, Chandigarh.
(iii) Presented paper on 'Perspectives in Accounting: Financial Reporting Models' at an International Conference on Accounting coordinated by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India at Jaipur.
Consultancy & MDPs
Has conducted several Management Development Programmes in the area of finance and accounting for senior and middle level executives of both private and public sector.
Finance and Accounting
He has a total experience of 21 years.
All India Rank holder in the final examinations conducted by the Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India.
Asia-Pacific Institute of Management
is a top ranked Business School in India. The
latest Business Today - MDRA survey 2017
ranked the Institute 9th amongst all B schools
in Metro City (Delhi NCR), and 11th amongst
all B schools in North Zone of India.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
Fill the forms for the course of admission & we will get back to you very shortly.