Application Form - Download
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- Read the Admission Section of ASIA-PACIFIC (www.asiapacific.edu) carefully before you proceed to fill the PGDM application form
- Please ensure that you possess minimum required qualification and also fulfil other conditions as mentioned in the brochure while choosing a course.
- Application Form shall stand cancelled if the candidate does not fulfil the eligibility criteria
A. Personal Details:
Candidates are required to fill in all the personal information as stated in the form. The candidate should enter the full name as given in the CAT/XAT/MAT/GMAT/CMAT (through which qualifying exam, he/she is applying).
B. Qualification Details:
Candidates should enter the full name of the institute last attended. Appropriate qualifying examination details should be selected from the list provided. Candidates can enter the marks obtained, percentage or both.
If Grading System is not applicable: candidates are advised to fill percentage obtained.
If Grading System is applicable: candidates are advised to fill percentage. Candidates shall be required to submit proof of equivalence of percentage of marks with CGPA at the time of GD/PI/write up for the purpose of determining their eligibility for the program/course opted.
C. Course Details:
Candidates can select any of the Four Programmes as his/her first or second preference. Candidate can select maximum two courses in one application form. No further changes will be entertained once the application form has been submitted.
D. Payment Details:
1. The cost of application is Rs. 1000/- (by Cash) & Rs. 1000/- (Online or Demand Draft) which can be made in three different modes.
2. Cash payment: Cash payment at ASIA-PACIFIC, Admission Office or at the specified branch of the Axis Bank, Indian Bank (please check the branch details through the link mentioned in website) -
3. Debit/Credit Card: Candidates intending to pay online can pay (Rs. 1000/-) through Debit/Credit card. Service/Transaction charges for online transaction would be additional as applicable.
4. Demand Draft: Candidates can pay through demand draft of Rs 1000/- in favour of "ASIA PACIFIC INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT" payable at Jasola, New Delhi and send it to Admission Office, ASIA-PACIFIC, along with duly filled downloaded Application Form.
5. In case you have are unable to fill the application form or make online payment, please contact us at: 011-42094800 (30 Lines) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Candidate must carry the hard copy of form along with all the relevant documents while attending Personal Interview.
7. Details regarding CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/CMAT/AIMA/GMAT cut off, date of GD/PI/write up & venue is given under the announcement section of ASIA-PACIFIC website.
8. Candidates are advised to visit ASIA-PACIFIC website every alternate day for latest updates, status of their application, interview process and declaration of GDPI result. No separate information shall be sent to them in this regard.
9. Candidates can refer to the Fee Submission Dates, Scholarships, and Hostel Fees under the Announcements section on www.asiapacific.edu.
10. Candidates can check their GD/PI/write up results on the website after announcement of final merit list. Soft copy of the offer letter of selected candidates will be uploaded on the website. Hard copy of the offer letter shall be sent to selected candidates only by post at their address of communication mentioned in application form.
Kindly use Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox to fill in the Application Form.
Disclaimer: Instances of provision of incorrect information detected at any stage of the selection process will automatically disqualify the candidate from the selection process..