Hostel Fees and Mess Charges*
Hostel Fee Structure
Academic Session (2021-22)
Academic session for hostel is as given below:
Academic Session for hostel is 1 st June, 2021 to 31 st March, 2022
|Non- AC Room||Total : Rs 1,05,000/- per academic session|
|Registration Amount at the time of admission||Rs 20,000/-|
|Balance Amount on or before 1 st June, 2021||Rs 85,000/-|
|AC Room||Total: Rs 1,20,000/- per academic session||Registration Amount at the time of admission||Rs 20,000/-|
|Balance Amount on or before 1 st June, 2021||Rs 1,00,000/-|
Note: Amount to be paid in advance yearly at the time of admission and will be non-refundable.
- If the student is availing an Air-Conditioned room, a sub-meter will be provided separately and the actual bill of the usage of A.C. to be paid by Roommates, on sharing basis. In case of default in the payment of monthly A.C. bill, the services of A.C. would be disconnected.
- Heaters, blowers or coolers will not be allowed. On a special request to the hostel authority, permission may be granted subject to payment as per the electricity bill intimated by hostel authorities. The Boarding and Lodging facilities provided in the hostel includes a furnished room with bed, mattress, table, chair, bed-sheet, pillow, pillow cover, blanket/quilt, almirah (on sharing basis), besides the provision of tea, breakfast, lunch, evening tea/coffee with snacks, dinner and 24 hours purified drinking water supply through R.O. system. The vegetarian food will be served regularly. Non-Vegetarian food is served once/twice in a week, for the non- vegetarian students. The mess facility will be available only during the said academic session only.
- Any student registered for availing the hostel accommodation will not be permitted to withdraw from the hostel, till the end of the academic year. However, if a student withdraws from the hostel, fee once paid, will not be refundable, under any circumstances, as per the terms and conditions stipulated in the hostel manual also.
- A.C. bus service facility is available for all students by paying one time payment of Rs.10,000/- (Rupees Ten Thousand Only) per student for per academic session. Availability of bus service is till end of academic session and subject to a minimum of 25 students availing the bus facility.
- Students residing in hostel are subject to rules& regulations as mentioned in the hostel manual as existing, or amended from time to time.
- All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of competent courts of Delhi only.