E-ResourcesAsia-Pacific Institute of Management
Eminently regarded as the best PGDM/MBA colleges in Delhi NCR, Asia-Pacific Institute of Management, New Delhi offers the entire range of PGDM courses in Delhi like PGDM (General), PGDM (International Business), PGDM (marketing), PGDM (Banking & Financial Services), and even Executive PGDM.
The library at AIM plays a very important role in supplementing the academic pursuits of the students as well as the faculty. Apart from the plethora of books, journals and other print materials, the library at this top PGDM/MBA college in Delhi also has a rich repertoire of e-resources or study materials in digital format accessible electronically.
- EBSCO (list of EBSCO Journals & Databases)
- J-Gate plus (List of Online Databases)
1) Reserve Bank of India: ) Reserve Bank of India: The Reserve Bank of India was established on April 1, 1935 in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934.The Central Office of the Reserve Bank was initially established in Calcutta but was permanently moved to Mumbai in 1937. The Central Office is where the Governor sits and where policies are formulated. Though originally privately owned, since the nationalisation in 1949, the Reserve Bank is fully owned by the Government of India.
RBI provides data on various aspects of Indian economy, banking and finance. While the current data defined as data for the past one year is available at the links provided below, researchers may also access data series available in the Database on Indian Economy https://www.rbi.org.in
2) IMF: The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is an organization of 189 countries, working to foster global monetary cooperation, secure financial stability, facilitate international trade, promote high employment and sustainable economic growth, and reduce poverty around the world. Created in 1945, the IMF is governed by and is accountable to the 189 countries that make up its near-global membership.
3) Ministry of Finance: http://finmin.nic.in/
4) Census of India: http://censusindia.gov.in
The Indian Census is the most credible source of information on Demography (Population characteristics), Economic Activity, Literacy & Education, Housing & Household Amenities, Urbanisation, Fertility & Mortality, Scheduled Castes & Scheduled Tribes, Language, Religion, Migration, Disability and many other socio-cultural and demographic data since 1872. Census 2011 was the 15th National Census of the Country. This is the only source of primary data in the village, town and ward level. It provides valuable information for planning and formulation of policies for Central and the State Governments and is widely used by National and International Agencies, Scholars, business people, industrialists, and many more.