Short listing Criteria
- Candidates must have appeared for any of the following examinations- CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT 2021 examination, with a valid score card.
- He/ She must apply through the online application form of AIM, New Delhi, available in the college website with non-refundable fee of 1000/-.
- The students will be shortlisted on the basis of information provided in the application form by themselves
- The second round of selection process starts after the declaration of CAT/XAT examination results. This process will start in Feb 2022 and the shortlisted candidates who get a minimum prescribed cut-off percentile will be called for further process of GD/PI. The admission offer letter for a second round of process will be dispatched by March 2022
- The softcopy of call letters for the selection process will be sent on the e-mail id provided in the application form, and even a hard copy of the call letter will be sent on the address provided in the application form.
NOTE- Applicants should note that mere fulfillment of minimum eligibility criteria may not ensure consideration for short listing by AIM New Delhi.
Applicant must submit a self attested photocopy along with the original of each of the following documents at the time of the selection process failing which his/her candidature will be rejected. Original documents will be returned back after the admission process.
- Mark sheet of Class X
- Mark sheet of Class XII
- Mark sheet of Graduation (all years/ semesters)
- Document for age proof
- Degree/ Provisional degree.
- Valid Score Card of CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT whichever is applicable.
- Work Experience certificate (if applicable) from a registered company having turnover of Rs. 25 Crores or more, for the preceding financial year i.e. 2020-21. The work experience should be in executive or supervisory role for a minimum period of one year as on 31/01/2021.
- Company sponsorship certificate (if applicable)
Declaration of Final Selection List:
The successful candidates' list is formed by taking into account:
- Student’s Past academic performance
- Securing a score above than the minimum cutoff marks as finalized by college in CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT whichever is applicable.
- Marks students score in their Group discussion and Personal Interview on their respective weight ages
- Work Experience (if applicable)
- Other parameters like Co-curricullar activities as per the weightages table
The AIM New Delhi Admission Committee reserves the right to modify these components while communicating these to the applicants at the Personal Interview stage.
Besides Delhi, the GDPI process will be conducted at other centers including Ahmedabad , Allahabad (Prayagraj), Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Guwahati ,Gwalior, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow , Mumbai , Patna , Ranchi, Varanasi etc. Candidates should indicate their first and second preference for GDPI center in the application form. If a candidate’s preferred center is not allotted, for any reason, the candidate will be informed of the change. AIM New Delhi reserves the right to change any of the centers for the selection process, without assigning any reason.
- Admission offer will be based on a composite score arrived after the assessment has been made during the various stages of the selection process, defined earlier.
- The result will be announced and offer letters will thereafter be dispatched, to the mailing address provided in the application form as also by email.
- Applicants are advised to provide their complete postal address and active email ID for receiving important communications.
- The selected candidates are to deposit the first installment of tuition fee within a week of the date of offer letter, failing which the offer is passed on to the wait-listed candidates. Institute does not entertain any request for extension of the deadline for submission of fee.
- AIM New Delhi will not accept any responsibility for non-receipt of any communication which is sent to the candidate’s mailing address and email ID provided in the Admission Application form.