Student Exchange Program
Student exchange programs are an integral part of the course curriculum at all business schools in India. They provide students an opportunity to study aboard and imbibe history and culture and working nature of another country, thereby broadening their vision and life experiences.
Ranked as one of the best college for PGDM / MBA in Delhi NCR, Asia-Pacific Institute of Management provides a student exchange program to Canada, France, and many other locations for various courses. The program helps the students to enhance their skills and knowledge in international business schools. Furthermore, by utilizing existing academic resources at our partner universities, we provide students access to an affordable, high-quality programs that in return, help develop culturally sensitive skill sets needed for today's global workforce. It also gives them a platform to build a network to gain further opportunities.
Our successful track record of numerous such student exchange programs have gone a long way in establishing Asia-Pacific Institute of Management as not only one of the best business schools in Delhi but also one of the best college for business management in India.
- Students earn credits and gain a global perspective to learning.
- Students may learn new languages in a practical manner and experience the way learning institutions in other countries work.
- They may have access to certain unique courses offered at the partner university.
- Interact with counterpart students and get exposed to new ways of presentation.
- No extra Tuition fees
- Adds value to resume
- Get the opportunity to discover themselves in a place that is unfamiliar to them.
- Develop self-awareness and self-esteem in a manner that cannot be duplicated.
- Learn the ability to confront social challenges outside of their comfort zones and deal with problems head-on.
- Learn to live in their host families' households, and this increases the value they place on home and family life.
- Learn how to form their own opinions about the things that matter most to them.