Workshop on Capital Markets and Investments
Center for Corporate Relations (CCR) has organized a Workshop on ‘Capital Markets, Investments, and Personal Finances’ on this 27th October at AIM auditorium.
The workshop was led by Mr. Mukul Jain who is an eminent management consultant, trainer, and visiting professor. He is the certified Training Faculty of SEBI to conduct ‘Financial Education/ Investor Awareness workshops.’ Over the last 6 years, he has conducted more than 350 such workshops.
The objective of the workshop is to help the participants understand the nitty-gritty of personal investment & financial planning, capital markets, and tax planning. The workshop will likely last for about 2 hours, and will cover the following:
- Importance of savings & investments
- Power of compounding
- Asset allocation styles
- Financial planning
- Stock markets
- Technicalities of various investment plans
- Do’s and don’ts of investments
- Critical analysis & characteristics of various investment options available in the country
- Tax implications of different investments
- Role of stock exchanges & SEBI in grievance handling
- Retirement planning, etc. It’s going to be a very interesting and informative workshop.