Which is better: PGDM General or PGDM Marketing
PGDM in Marketing Management at Asia-Pacific Institute of Management, New Delhi, is an AICTE and Ministry of HRD (Govt. of India) approved management program. During your two-years of post graduation program, you will learn about the fundamentals of marketing as well as the new trends that are shaping up the marketing world of tomorrow. PGDM in Marketing Management is a better option for you if you’re clear about your career goals, which means a bright and fulfilling career in the ever-expanding and rewarding world of marketing. Post your successful completion of the PGDM course from Asia-Pacific Institute of Management, you will get 100% quality placement assistance from the placement team of the institute.
Now, PGDM General at Asia-Pacific Institute of Management, New Delhi, entails dual specialisations, which means you can specialize in two different fields like human resource management and international business. You can choose other subjects as well for your specialisations that you get to do in your 2nd year of PGDM General.
So whether you should pursue a PGDM in Marketing Management or in General with dual specialisations comes down to you and your aspirations. Both the programs are excellent ways to build a career in corporate. And both programs are recognized and updated every year by the who’s who of the industry and faculties from reputed B-Schools.
What makes Asia-Pacific Institute of Management one of the best PGDM colleges in Delhi NCR?
– 9th rank in Delhi NCR (Business Today MDRA Survey 2017)
– 11th rank in North India (Business Today MDRA Survey 2017)
– Among top 50 B-Schools in India (Business Today MDRA Survey 2017)
– AICTE and Ministry of HRD (Govt. of India) recognized PGDM courses
– Most of the faculty members hold PhDs from reputed universities in India and abroad
– 3Is approach toward teaching which puts industry interface at the center of everything that’s taught and learnt at this PGDM college
– Incredible placement track record
For more information about the PGDM programs at Asia-Pacific Institute of Management, please call us at 1800 1133 34, or 82872 52525. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.