Call Us On: 1800113334 , +91-11-42094800
Toll Free: 1800 1133 34, +91-11-42094800 |
Area : Health Care Service Operation
Experience: 1.5 years
Ph.D. In Management
Dr. Shefali is currently working as an Assistant Professor with Asia Pacific Institute of Management. She has completed her doctoral degree from AtalBihari Vajpayee - Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, Gwalior (an autonomous institute of national importance under the ministry of human resource development [MHRD]. She is a UGC-NET qualified academician. Her thesis dealt in the sector of healthcare services operations management and she has published her research in various reputed journals
1. Care Coordination in the Healthcare Service Delivery: An Elderly Care Perspective (2019) Journal of Indian Business Research- EMERALD (Scopus and ESCI Indexed)
2. Internal Service Quality: Insights from Healthcare Sector (2019), Vol. 21 No. 2 Journal of Health Management- SAGE (Scopus and ESCI Indexed)
3. Exploring antecedents and consequences of care coordinated pathways using organization routines (2019), International Journal of Healthcare Management- TAYLOR AND FRANSCIS (Scopus and ESCI Indexed)
4. Role of internal service quality in enhancing patient centricity and internal customer satisfaction (2019) Vol. 19 No. 1, pp. 2-20, International Journal of Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Marketing- EMERALD (Scopus and ESCI Indexed)
5. Developing a Care Coordination Model Using a Hybrid DEMATEL and PLS - SEM Approach (2019) IIM Kozhikode- Society and Management Review- SAGE (ESCI Indexed).
6. A study on scope of human resource information system in present scenario, (2014) International Multidisciplinary Research Journal Vol. 4 No. 6, pp. 1-6 (UGC Recognized).
7. A study of quality of work life: key elements and its implications, (2014) IOSR – Journal of Business Management, Vol. 16 No. 3, pp.54-59. DOI NO: - 10.9790/487X-16315459 (UGC Recognized).
8. Corporate Governance in India – Evolution and Challenges (2014) International Journal of Interdisciplinary and Multidisciplinary Studies, Vol. 1 No 2 pp. 48-55. (UGC Recognized).
1. Presented a paper titled “Impact of Innovation on Competitiveness: Evidence from BRICS Economies” at XX Annual International Conference of Society of Operations Management (22nd to 24th December 2016) organized by ABV–Indian Institute of Information Technology Management, Gwalior.
2. Presented a paper titled “Role of Knowledge Management in School Education: Insights from the state of Uttar Pradesh” at 4th Biennial Indian Academy of Management Conference (11th to 13th December 2015) organized by Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Lucknow, Noida campus.
3. Presented a paper titled “Talent Management – An emerging strategy to create a higher performing workforce” in a National Seminar on Management Practices for Emerging Business Scenario organized by RKGIT , Ghaziabad (2014) and it is published in its proceedings with an ISBN NO . 978-81-88132-51-5.
4. Presented a Paper titled “Brand Heritage in Indian Perspective” in an International Conference Brand-Craft (2014) organized by Dr. Gaur HariSinghania Institute of Management and Research Kanpur.
1. One day workshop on “How to Write and Publish Scholarly Articles” at the XX Annual
International Conference of Society of Operations Management 2016 organized by ABV – Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management Gwalior from 22nd to 24th December 2016.
2. Five days FDP on “Faculty Development Programme on Structural Equation Modeling” organized by Faculty of Management Studies, Banaras Hindu Vishwavidayalaya, Kashi from 12th December to 17th December 2017.
• Healthcare Economics
• Patient centricity
• Care coordination
• Healthcare technology assessment
• Modularity in healthcare services
• Supply Chain Management
• Service Operations Management
• Healthcare Services Management
Dr.Shefali has a total teaching experience of 1.5 years
Ministry of Human Resource Department – India
Junior Research Fellowship (Scholarship) 2014-2016
Ministry of Human Resource Department – India
Senior Research Fellowship (Scholarship) 2016-2018
Best Paper Award by Emerald Publishers at XX Annual International Conference of Society of Operations Management. 2016
Member of the core organizing committee for XX Annual International Conference of Society of Operations Management Conference – hosted by ABV – Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, Gwalior – India, 22nd December – 24th December – 2016.
Asia-Pacific Institute of Management
is a top ranked Business School in India. The
latest Business Today - MDRA survey 2017
ranked the Institute 9th amongst all B schools
in Metro City (Delhi NCR), and 11th amongst
all B schools in North Zone of India.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
Fill the forms for the course of admission & we will get back to you very shortly.