Call Us On: 1800113334 , +91-11-42094800
AIM's Executive PGDM is a transformational experience, both personally and professionally. It equips you with the skills, knowledge and networks to propel your career and gives you a genuine edge.
Features of the Programme :
• The Executive PGDM Programme is specially designed for working professionals to set them apart and take that leap into larger management roles.
• The Programme enables you to successfully make the transition to General Management from a technical or functional role.
• The Programme can be pursued simultaneously with full time employment
• The portfolio of electives allows you to specialize in subject or areas of your choice.
Duration and Schedule :
The classes will start from October 2018 (3 years, part-time). The classes will be held on weekends for the first year. Thereafter the classes will be held as per their selection of electives.
Saturday - 6.30 PM to 9 PM
Sunday - 10am to 4pm
Eligibility and Selection Process :
• A minimum of 3-year Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university with 50% marks or equivalent CGPA and 2 years of post qualification work experience (excluding training period).
• The selection to the programme would be based on Written Test followed by a Personal Interview conducted at AIM's campus.
• Applicants have to apply online by visiting AIM's website
Programme Fee :
•The Programme fee for both Self Sponsored Category and Company Sponsored Category is Rs. 3,60,000 (Rupees Three Lakh Sixty Thousand only) to be paid in 6 (Six) equal installments of Rs. 60,000 each.
•The fee includes tuition fee, library charges, computer center usage charges and reading material.
•The fee is non-refundable.
Asia-Pacific Institute of Management
is a top ranked Business School in India. The
latest Business Today - MDRA survey 2017
ranked the Institute 9th amongst all B schools
in Metro City (Delhi NCR), and 11th amongst
all B schools in North Zone of India.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
Fill the forms for the course of admission & we will get back to you very shortly.