Call Us On: 1800113334 , 8287252525
Email: email@example.com |
Call Us On: +91-11-42094800 , 8287252525
AIM's Executive PGDM is a transformational experience, both personally and professionally. It equips you with the skills, knowledge and networks to propel your career and gives you a genuine edge.
Features of the Programme :
• The Executive PGDM Programme is specially designed for working professionals to set them apart and take that leap into larger management roles.
• The Programme enables you to successfully make the transition to General Management from a technical or functional role.
• The Programme can be pursued simultaneously with full time employment
• The portfolio of electives allows you to specialize in subject or areas of your choice.
Duration and Schedule :
The classes will start from October 2018 (3 years, part time). The classes will be held on weekends for the first year. Thereafter the classes will be held as per their selection of electives.
Saturday - 6.30 PM to 9PM
Sunday - 10am to 4pm
Eligibility and Selection Process :
• A minimum of 3-year Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university with 50% marks or equivalent CGPA and 2 years of post qualification work experience (excluding training period) .
• The selection to the programme would be based on Written Test followed by a Personal Interview conducted at AIM’s campus.
• Applicants have to apply online by visiting AIM’s website
Programme Fee :
•The Programme fee for both Self Sponsored Category and Company Sponsored Category is Rs. 3,60,000 (Rupees Three Lakh Sixty Thousand only) to be paid in 6 (Six) equal installments of Rs. 60,000 each.
•The fee includes tuition fee, library charges,computer centre usage charges and reading material.
•The fee is non-refundable.
Asia-Pacific Institute of Management
is a top ranked Business School in India. The
latest Business Today - MDRA survey 2017
ranked the Institute 9th amongst all B schools
in Metro City (Delhi NCR), and 11th amongst
all B schools in North Zone of India.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
Tell Us your Query and we will get back to you very shortly.