Faculty Dr. Bhartrihari Pandiya
Bhartrihari Pandiya has submitted his PhD thesis in 2019 at Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad (IIIT-A). His research areas are Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management. He has done his M.B.A. from National Institute of Technology, Silchar in 2014. He is UGC-NET qualified in 2013. He has 6 research papers in SSCI, ABDC an SCOPUS indexed journals. He has attended reputed conferences like Pan IIM, Pan IIT, IEEE IEEM Singapore, etc. He has research and teaching experience of 5 years. He has a few awards and accolades from institutes of repute and eminence.
Research and Publication
- BhartrihariPandiya, Dr. V. Tewari, C.K. Upadhyay “An empirical assessment of antecedents able to attract the prospective talented workforce for Information Technology Industry across borders” accepted in European Journal of International Management, Inderscience Publications DOI: 10.1504/EJIM.2020.10022505 [SSCI & ABDC ‘C’ Category & SCOPUS]
- Dr. R. Singh, BhartrihariPandiya, C.K. Upadhyay, M. Singh, “IT-Governance Framework considering Service Quality and Information security in banks” Article 5, Volume 11, Issue 1, pp 64-91, January-March 2020, International Journal of Human Capital and Information Technology Professionals, IGI Global Publishing (DOI: 10.4018/IJHCITP.2020010105) [ESCI & SCOPUS]
- O. Jindal, Dr. R. Singh, BhartrihariPandiya, C.K. Upadhyay “Nature of Labour Welfare Laws in India with special reference to Tea industry of Assam” published in Pacific Business Review International, Volume 11, Issue 10, April 2019, pp 86-98 ISSN 0974 438X [ESCI]
- C.K. Upadhyay, G.A. Vasantha, BhartrihariPandiya “Strategical upturn of reverse Logistic in loop with Crowdshipping: Transportation explication for India” accepted in Transportation Research Procedia, Elsevier [SCOPUS]
- C.K. Upadhyay, Dr. V. Tewari, Dr. V. Tiwari, BhartrihariPandiya “Crowdsourcing advent to solve Supply chain network problem in rural India” selected for publication in Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Springer [SCOPUS]
- H Kaur, V.K. Yadav, K.M. Mohapatra, BhartrihariPandiya, “The transition of advertisement from conventional to interactive: A systematic literature review”, published in Pacific Business Review International, Volume 12, Issue 1, July, 2019, ISSN 0974 438X [ESCI]
- C.K. Upadhyay, BhartrihariPandiya, “Digital disbursements over crowdfunding platform for startups in India with blockchain technology: A conceptual framework” accepted in Int. J. of Blockchains and Cryptocurrencies [Indexing Awaited]
Areas of Interest
Organizational Behavior, Human Resource Management, Conflict Management, Organizational Transformation
Research - 5 years (IIIT, Allahabad)
Academic - 7 months
Achievement & Awards
MHRD Fellowship from 2014 to 2019, 1st Prize in Poster Presentation at IIIT-A in 2018 and 2019, 1st Prize at Business Plan in NIT Rourkela, Anundoram Borooah Award for academic excellence in 10th Exams by Assam Government in 2006, various prizes at sporting events like Badminton, Chess, etc.