Faculty Dr. M. P. Singh
Dr. M.P.Singh is currently working as a Professor-Marketing with Asia Pacific Institute of Management. He has Twenty years of enriched Academic Experience.He is a Ph.D, twice UGC- NET qualified academician. His thesis dealt in the sector of Customer Relationship Management and he has published 06 Research papers International Journal & 12 research papers in various National reputed journals.Till date he has guided 28 M.Phil students & 5 Ph.D’s.He has been a key note speaker in various National & International seminars.He is well known for his Academic-Administrative Excellence,worked as a Professor at Amity University,Accurate Institute etc & has been Institutional Head as a Principal, MMIM, MMDU (NAAC ACCREDITED A GRADE UNIVERSITY) Ambala,Director, IIMT,Greater Noida, Principal, Niet, Alwar.He has also served as an Advisory Board Member,RNB Global University&has been a Research supervisor at various Universities of repute.
Research and Publication
SCHOLARLY CONFERENCE, PROCEEDINGS & PRESENTATIONS
RESEARCH PAPERS/ARTICLES PUBLISHED/PRESENTED
- Research paper published titled “A Paradigm Shift from Business Models to Sustainable Business Models” Published in “A Multidisciplinary International Journal ” ISSN:2455-5851,Vol. 4,Issue-1, December 2018. Madhav Research and Review: A Multidisciplinary International Journal / Vol-4/ Issue I / Jan. – June, 2018 ISSN-2455-5851 (online).
- Contributed A Chapter ‘Make in India’Campaign-Branding:Globally to Empower Indian Economy(Page-149-161) in a Book-MAKE IN INDIA(Changes of 21st Century)FirstEdition,December,2018,ISBN:978-93-87662-57-5,SwaranjaliPublication Vasundhara,Ghaziabad,201012 .
- Research paper published titled “A Theoretical Study on Quality of Work Life &Job satisfaction” Published in “A Multidisciplinary International Journal ” ISSN:2455-5851,Vol. 4,Issue-1, July-December 2018. Madhav Research and Review: A Multidisciplinary International Journal / Vol-4 / Issue I / Jan. – June, 2018 ISSN-2455-5851 (online).
- Attended &Addressed the Audience As “A Keynote Speaker” In National Conference on Transformative,Scientific,Technological,Societal &Economic Processes for Sustainable Change:Prospects & Perspectives & Also chaired the Technical Session as a Chairman on October 12-13, 2018 Organised by University Centre for Sustainable Development (UCSD)and Faculty of Basic &Applied Sciences,Madhav University, Abu Road,Distt.Sirohi (Rajasthan)
- Research paper published titled “Emerging Trends of Digital Marketing in India:Opportunities,Potentials & Challenges” Published in “ A Multidisciplinary International Journal ” ISSN:2455-5851,Vol. 3,Issue-2, June 2018. Madhav Research and Review: A Multidisciplinary International Journal / Vol-3 / Issue II / Jan. – June, 2018 ISSN-2455-5851 (online).
- Organized as a Convenor & Participated in Two Day Management Development Program(MDP) on “Enhancing Employability Skills,Developing Interpersonal & Organizational Harmonization for Greater Productivity & Effectiveness” on 21-22 October, 2016 held at Sunrise University,Alwar.
- Participated in One Day Management Development Program on “Managing Stress,Conflicts&Discipline on 7th September,2015 held at DBS.
- On Special Invitation Participated as a Key Note Speaker & delivered a key note Speech to delegates & dignitaries in the National Seminar on “Emerging Paradigms in Banking Sector” (March 15, 2014), at GGN Khalsa College Ludhiana, (Punjab), India and was presented a token of gratitude with Memento & a Shawl.
- Participated & Presented a Paper in the National Seminar on “Role of Strategic Leadership in Global Economy” (March 20, 2014), at IET Bhaddal Technical Campus, Ropar (Punjab), India and presented a research paper entitled “A critical Role of Strategic Leadership in Global Economy”.
- Participated & Presented a Paper in the International Conference on “Management Perspectives: Emerging Trends and Leadership Challenges ” (March 24-25,2011), ABS,Amity University Rajasthan,jaipur,India and presented a research paper entitled “ A critical review of emerging perspectives in global marketing”.Paper Published in a special book form in June,2011.
- Participated in the National Conference on “Teacher Education in Communication Age” (Feb 11-12,2006), AIM Ghaziabad and presented a research paper entitled “ Teachers Education in Communication (IT) Age: Innovative Methods, Media and Strategies of Teaching in Communication and Information Technology Age” (21st Century Education).
- Research paper titled “Requirements Volatility in Software Development Process” Published in “ International Journal of Soft Computing and Engineering(IJSCE) ” ISSN:2231-2307,Vol. 2,Issue-4, September 2012.
- Research paper titled “Analysis of Requirement Engineering Problems and Proposed Solutions” Published in “International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Electronics Engineering(IJARCSEE) ” ISSN:2277-9043,Vol. 1,Issue-7, September 2012.
- Paper entitled “ Teachers Education in Communication (IT) Age: Innovative Methods, Media and Strategies of Teaching in Communication and Information Technology Age” (21st Century Education).has been published in a special Issue in the book form.
- Paper presented entitled “Rural Markets-Potential, Challenges and Opportunities” In the National Seminar on Rural Marketing (18-19 March, 2005), Organized by College of Agribusiness Management, G.B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar-263145, Uttaranchal.
- Abstract entitled “Tourism Marketing in India” had been accepted for presentation in the National Seminar on Tourism Himalayan Bio- Diversity (NSTHB 2005), March 4-5, 2005 held at Govt. P. G. College Uttarkashi (Uttaranchal).
- Research article titled “Awareness And Perception of Educated Consumers about Modern Marketing Concepts” published in “AIM Explore” Journal Vol. 1 No. 2, July-December, 2004.
- Participated in the One-day National Seminar on “Environment and Sustainable Economic Development: Issues & Challenges” sponsored by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, New Delhi on 7th of August, 2004 held at Institute of Technology & Science, Ghaziabad.
- Presented an article “CHALLENGE-THE WAY OF LIFE” in first faculty seminar held at AIMCA, Haldwani.
- Article published in “ACME”, Magazine Vol. 1 Feb, 2002.
- Research paper titled “A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT (CRM) IN SELECTED PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SECTOR BANKS” Published in “Accurate Journal ” Vol. 1 No. 1, July 2008.
- Participated & Presented “A CASE STUDY” in National Level Case Study Competition titled “Touchstone 2010” held on 15th Nov,2010 at Amity University Rajasthan,Jaipur.
- Successfully participated in the BUSINESS SEMINAR held by Jeff &Jain Creative Events Pvt. Ltd. At Jaipur on 11th Dec,2010.Training conducted by Jeff Tobe on the topic “Business Thoughts on creativity marketing and sales” under the broad perspective of “Coloring Outside The Lines”.
- Presented a “Course Delivery Plan” entitled Designing Course Delivery Plan For Learning Centered Teaching on 29th December,2010 at Amity University Rajasthan,Jaipur.
FDP Conducted :
- Conducted a FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME(FDP) ON THE TOPIC “EDUCATING THE EDUCATORS” & “MOTIVATING THE MOTIVATORS” ON 18TH AUGUST,2010 at BGI CAMPUS.There were around 35 faculty of various streams(hrm,marketing,finance,IT etc) who participated in the FDP organized by the BGI Chairman.
- Had successfully conducted Faculty Development Programme(FDP) on Effective Teaching through Self Awareness Knowing My Teaching Style on 5th November,2011 at NIET,Alwar(NCR).It was attended by All faculty Members(58 in numbers).It was a Highly Interactive Session with major emphasis on Recent Paradigm Shift in Higher Education,A move from Teaching Focus(lecture Delivery) to Learning Focus( Student centered teaching).
- Had successfully conducted Faculty Development Programme(FDP) on Effective Teaching through“Course Delivery Plan” Designing Course Delivery Plan For Learning Centered Teaching on 8th February,2012 at NIET,Alwar(NCR).It was attended by All faculty Members(78 in numbers).It was a Highly Interactive Session with major emphasis on “How to Design Course Delivery Plan”,A move from Teaching Focus(lecture Delivery) to Learning Focus( Student centered teaching).
Areas of Interest
- Digital Marketing
- Customer Experience Management
- New Emerging Concepts in Marketing
- Consumer Behavior
- Marketing Management
- Marketing of Services/Services Marketing
- Consumer Behaviour
- Customer Relationship Management
- Advertising Management
- Sales& Distribution Management
- Industrial Marketing
- Product & Brand Management
- International Marketing
- Global Marketing
- Strategic Management
- Entrepreneurship Management
- Principles of Management
- Marketing Concepts in Retail Management
- Academic Leadership
- Academic Administration
- Academic Research/Former Head Research Cell, Accurate Institute, G.Noida.
- Ethics in Higher Education
- Strategic faculty development
- Faculty Development Programmes
- Management Development Programmes
- Special Personality Development Programmes For Students.
- Special Presentations Sessions for Admission & Counselling Sessions for Students.
Achievement & Awards
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
Bolt award winner (Broad Outlook Learner Teachers Award), District Runners-up Ghaziabad & NCR – received award at PHD CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE & INDUSTRY, New Delhi by The Governor of Haryana & Administrator of Delhi, Hon’ble Shri Dr. A.R. Kidwai.
Best faculty award (Certificate & Cash) at Accurate Institute of Management & Technology.
Best Faculty award at Various Institutes.