Faculty Prof. (Dr.) Anil K. Sinha
Dr. Anil Kumar Sinha is currently working as the Director in Asia-Pacific Institute of Management. He is an established academician with more than 4 decades of experience. He is an avid researcher, educator and able academic administrator. Since 2003, he has been working as Dean and Director with leading management institutes in NCR. His research interest areas are Banking, Accounting and Financial Services. He has to his credit more than 20 research publications in journals of National and International repute and two books on working capital management. He has guided over a dozen Ph.D. scholars.
Research and Publication
Dr Sinha was awarded Ph.D. in the year 1985 by the Magadh University, Bodh Gaya, Bihar in the area of Finance on the subject of Working Capital Management. After his Ph.D. , he has successfully guided several scholars towards successful award of M.Phil and Ph.D. Dr. Sinha has written two books and various research papersand articles in professional journals.
- Working Capital Management In India
- Cash Management In Indian Public Sector
List of books edited
- Emerging Trends in Management and Public Policy –Regal Publications, New Delhi(2016)
- Contemporary Issues in Business and Economy - Regal Publications, New Delhi(2016)
- Innovation and Sustainable Development- Published by Bloomsbury ,New Delhi(2016)
- Advances in Management - Published by Bloomsbury ,New Delhi(2016)
- Advances in Management & Technology – Bloomsbury, New Delhi ( 2019)
- Advances in Management Research & Innovation- Bloomsbury, New Delhi (2019)
Research Papers and Articles
- Industrial Relations Bill: X-rayed. Indian Journal of Commerce, 193-199 Dec.1979.
- Bank’s Middle Management: Problems of A Branch Manager. Indian Journal of Commerce, 55-59, Jan.-Mar.1983.
- Cash Planning and Management. The Management Accountant, 79-85, Feb.1985.
- Issues before Indian Banks. The Indian Nation, (Newspaper); 4, Aug. 1 &2 1986.
- Management of Accounts of Receivables. I.P.E.Journal 13 –17, Apr.-June 1986.
- Lease Financing: Prospects for Indian Banks. The Management Accountant, 339 –342, May 1987.
- Leadership Style of Branch Managers In Indian Commercial Banks. Prajnan, 29 –40, Jan.-Mar.1987.
- Mobilising Savings through UTI: An Appraisal. Indian Journal of Commerce, 54, Dec.1990.
- Growth of Mutual Funds: An Appraisal. The Management Accountant, 186 –188, Mar.1991.
- Financial workings of the SEBs. The Management Accountant, 756-759, Oct.1991.
- Financial Services: Challenges in the Nineties. Indian Journal of Commerce 149-154, Mar.1992.
- Financial Services in India: Prospects and Challenges in the Nineties and beyond. The Management Accountant, 937 – 941, Dec. 1992.
- Advertising Media: Indian scenario. Indian Journal of Commerce, 65 –70, June 1993.
- Advertising: Indian Scenario. The Management Accountant, 778 –779, Oct. 1993.
- Bank Branch Managers as Innovators. Indian Journal of Commerce, 63 – 69, Sept.1994.
- Primary Market & Spread of Equity Culture in India. Indian Journal of Commerce, 1-8, Sept.1995.
- Brand Aggressiveness: Future Marketing Game Plan. Studies in Market Economy (Ed. Book) 1-6, Oct. 1997
- Farm Investment Analysis. Indian Journal of Commerce, 372, Dec. 1997.
- Redressal of Grievance in Indian Coal Industry. Management and Labour Studies, 491 –499, Oct.1998.
- The Equator Principles –Revisited by Financial Institutions, Asia-Pacific Business Review, Vol.II,No.2, July-December 2006, Pp. 100-102.
- B-T-C Oil pipeline project – Lessons Learned , PRABANDHIKI, Vol. 2, No. 1, July 2008; pp.12-21.
Areas of Interest
- Financial Management
- Banking Finance
- Financial Services
- Labour relations
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Cost Accounting
- Financial Management
- Working Capital Management
- Project Management
- Project & Infrastructure Finance
Dr. Sinha is having more than 44 years of experience, out of which around 3 years’ experience is in a nationalised bank. Served Magadh University, from 1979 to 2008, in various teaching capacity as Lecturer, Reader and Professor. Also worked as the member of the Academic Council of the University. In Delhi , he has worked with IILM-CMS, Greater Noida and Fortune Institute of International Business (FIIB), New Delhi as Dean and Director respectively.
Achievement & Awards
- Attended AACSB workshop in Bangkok on Assurance of Learning (AOL) and Business Accreditation Seminar in Dubai.
- Restructured the programme with more components of experiential learnings
- Worked on Quality Assurance for course development for outcome-based learning by mapping the PLOs with CLOs.