Asia-Pacific Institute of Management (AIM) has launched a Global Immersion Programme in its first Asian venture abroad. For that, the institute has tied-up with Nanyang Business School, Nanyang Technological University (NTU), which is ranked #13 globally as per QS World Ranking 2016 and Placed # 2 in Asia (as per Times Higher Education Rankings Asia.)
The six days Global Immersion Programme at NTU, Singapore, offers our –PGDM – IB students a valuable theory cum application model. On completion, students will receive a Certificate in the Global Immersion Programme duly signed by the Dean of Nanyang Business School, NTU, Singapore.
Features of the Programme
- Global experiential learning, designed with world-class academia and industry to bridge students' studies and career goals.
- Interaction with globally renowned faculty and other senior executives who represent diverse industries around the world
- Collaboration and networking with peers and mentors from various department, functions, industries and cultural background
- Certified management courses from NTU
- Visit to Singapore Port
- Visit to Singapore Stock Exchange
- Interactions with CEO of a top MNC
- Understanding Singapore's Business Model as a SMARTCITY
- Student Networking Events
- Cultural understanding of Singapore city