How to Apply
Featuring prominently in the list of top PGDM/MBA colleges in Delhi NCR, Asia-Pacific Institute of Management, New Delhi has a well defined procedure of application for admission into its various programs. Students looking for best management institutes in Delhi region can surely opt for Asia-Pacific Institute of Management, which has been ranked as one of the top 10 PGDM/MBA colleges in Delhi NCR as per the latest Business Today - MDRA Survey 2018.
All queries related to PGDM admission process can be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Aspiring candidates should apply to the Admission Office through the duly filled in Application Form available through the following means:
1. Fill in the PGDM application Online / Offline :
From AIM Campus: The Prospectus and Application Form may be obtained at AIM campus, 3 & 4 Institutional Area, Opp. Sarita Vihar, Jasola, New Delhi 110025 on all working days during 9.30 a.m to 5.30 p.m. on payment of Rs. 1,200/ in cash or by sending a Demand Draft of Rs. 1,200/- in favour of 'Asia Pacific Institute of Management' payable at New Delhi to our aforementioned address.
Online: Application Form can also be downloaded from the AIM website (www.asiapacific.edu ), on payment of Rs.1200/- through Debit/Credit Card
By Post: Asia-Pacific Institute of Management website: www.asiapacific.edu . The blank form may be downloaded, filled up and submitted along with a Demand Draft for Rs.1,200/- in favour of Asia-Pacific Institute of Management.
2. Submit photocopies of all required documents :
- Class X Mark Sheet
- Class XII Mark Sheet
- Graduation Mark Sheet (latest year if final year is not available)
- CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/CMAT/AIMA/GMAT Score Card if appeared
- One Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Updated Resume if in case of working professional
3. CA/GD/PI :
Venue and Time Schedule for CA, GD & PI: Please refer to the "Announcements" link under "Admissions" section of Asia-Pacific website.
- As a part of admission process, we conduct the following assessment rounds:
- An Aptitude Test which includes Case Study Analysis
- Commercial Awareness Test
- Problem Solving Skills Assessment
- English Language Competencies
This is followed by a Group Discussion / Extempore and a Personal Interview round with panel of Faculty. The Personal Interview (PI) at AIM is taken as a purposeful conversation between a candidate and the interviewing Faculty to understand the candidate's areas of interest and abilities. We assess candidates on different parameters like:
- Career Objectives
- Adaptability and Flexibility
- Taking initiatives and challenges
- Self-Awareness and Management
- General Awareness
- Basic Characteristics
4. Announcement of Final Selection List :
Final Selection List would be declared on announced dates. Please refer to our website.
Candidates who are selected will be made an offer of admission as per the admissions calendar dates. The offer letter will be sent by courier to the address provided by the candidate and a copy of the same would be sent to their email id.
Selected candidates must confirm their admission by paying the Commitment Fee (refer Fee Structure) within  days of their results being declared, failing which, the admission offer will stand cancelled.