Call Us On: 1800113334 , 8287252525
Toll Free: 1800 1133 34, 82872 52525 |
Area : HR and Organization Behavior
Experience: 13 years
Dr. Nidhi Maheshwari has been in the research and teaching profession for over a decade. She has completed her Ph.D. and LL.B. degree from Mohan Lal Sukhadiya University, Rajasthan. She also holds a MBA degree from Banasthali Vidyapeeth. During her doctoral studies in the area of Emotional and Spiritual quotient, she had widely published papers in refereed international and national journals. Before joining Asia-Pacific Institute of Management, she was associated with JK Lakshmipath University, Rajasthan, as Assistant Professor. Her areas of research include Spirituality, Value system and Indian ethos. Recently, she was awarded with the “Best research paper” in the IIM- Shillong Sustainability conference (2015). Two Ph.D. scholars are pursuing research under her supervision.
• Maheshwari Nidhi,‘‘Role of Organizational Culture and Methodological approach in implementing the Knowledge Management Activities” Pakistan Business Review,July 2013 , Indexed and Abstracted by ECONLIT, Journal of Economic Literature Indexed by EBSCO, USA,HEC Approved Journal (Y)
• Winner of Best Paper Award(1st Prize) SUSCON-IV IIM Shillong, 11-13 March: ‘Integrating Spiritual Dimension in Sustainable Development: A Vedic Perspective’ .Paper will be published in Book with Publisher TATA McGraw-Hill
• Second Pan IIM WMC, IIM Kozhikode, The Effect of the Degree of Optimism and Work Pressure of Salesman on their Performance
1. Maheshwari Nidhi, Integrating Acdemia and Industry,A review for potentials, Business Perspective,Vol.14,Nov1,2014
2. Maheshwari Nidhi, "The Real Rating: Conflict at Multigenerational Workforce", accepted for the June 2015 issue of Journal of Case Research, XIMB, EBSCO
3. SCMS Journal of Indian Management, "Spiritual Intelligence and occupational commitment as correlates: A study among women occupants of India",accepted for Publication in June issue.
4. Maheshwari Nidhi, “Choosing and Leveraging the right Brand Ambassador in Insurance Industry” AIMA - Journal for Management & Research (AJMR) Article No: 173 ISSN 0974 – 9497, Vol. III, May 2009 Issue 2/4.
5. Maheshwari Nidhi, “Managing and Maximizing Career Growth”, The Economic Challenger: ISSN Number- 0975 - 1351 Number 11 Issue 43 April-June, 2009.
6. Maheshwari Nidhi,“Transactional analysis: Ego States” Indian Journal of Management, ISSN 0973 – 2854, Volume 2 , Number 5 , September-October 2009.
7. Maheshwari Nidhi ,“Nano Car and Public relation as advertising tool”
Indian Journal of Marketing, ISSN 0975 – 2854, Volume XXXIX, Number 8, August 2009.
8. Bijawat Swati,Maheshwari Nidhi, “Work life Balance for Academician: Spirituality an Answer”, The Journal of Management and Information Technology Jan.–March 2009.
9. Maheshwari Nidhi,"Impact of Emotional Quotient on the Success of Women Professional”, Pacific Business review Volume 2, Quarter July-September 2008.
10. Maheshwari Nidhi, “Choti car: Badhye Sapnay”IIM Indore: Magazine, Ex.PGP: I-Canva2008.
11. Maheshwari Nidhi,“Decentralization of Panchayati Raj system, Udaipur a Case Study”,Jamia Millia Islamia: National Seminar on Decentralized Governance and Development –Promises, Performance and Prospects, Proceedings,2005.
12. Maheshwari Nidhi, Social Science Research Network "A Behavioral Finance Study to Analyze the Investment Behavior of Mutual Fund Investors (with Reference to the Professionals)" National University of Singapore Saw Centre for Financial Studies, http://ssrn.com/author=810705.
13. Maheshwari Nidhi, “Leveraging Right Brand Ambassador” Insurance Institute of India Journal Vol. I, July-Dec, 2009.
14. Maheshwari Nidhi, Mohan Lal Sukhadiya University: Globalization and Academics, “faculty Performance Appraisal System” Conference proceedings 2004.
15. Maheshwari Nidhi Packaging India, Journal of Indian Institute of Packaging , a conjoint analysis approach to understand the importance of packaging attributes :acceptance
16. Maheshwari Nidhi, “Brand Ambassador: Are celebrities portraying the right image of Brand” Shreenathji Journal of Business and Research,ISSN-0975-7996,Vol.I,2010
17. Maheshwari Nidhi, “Gender differences in burnout among life insurance sales executive” , JK Journal of Management & Technology, Volume 2, Number 1, June 2010, ISSN 0975-0924
18. Maheshwari Nidhi, “Usage of promotional tools by Indian consumer: the case of low involvement products”, Chapter contributed in the book , published by Kalasalingam University, Anand Nagar, Krishnankoil -with ISBN ,March 2010.
19. Maheshwari Nidhi,“Integrating academia and Industry: Challenges ahead”, Business Manager ,Volume 14 No. 11,May,2012 HR Magzine.
20. Maheshwari Nidhi,“Managing Cliques at the Work place”, Business Manager, Volume 18 No. 13,November,2012 HR Magzine.
21. Maheshwari Nidhi,Case Study "Leadership in Indian Organizations: Current Perspectives and Future Issues",Management Cases A treatise ,PHD Chamber of Commerce,2012,Excel publishers.
22. Singh and Maheshwari 2013,”Women Managers: A Study on Educational Preparation and Professional Success,”Management Insight,(ISSN 0973-936X) Vol. 9 No. 1, June 2013
• APIM as Academic partner with CASSR: 3rd International Conference in Advances in management and Economics at Bangkok (Thailand) June 8-9 2013
• National Seminar as Academic partner with Pacific University, Ethics and Ethos in management, 27th and 28th July 2013
News Paper Article:-
• What should be taught at B-schools, Financial Express 30th June, 2014
• Retaining Talent at Work, The Statesman, 25th May 2012
• Brush up personality traits, Tribune, 14th Jan 2014
• Getting into the social psyche, The Statesman, 14th March, 2014
• Usage of Social Media in Afternoon ADC (Mumbai), 4th March, 2015
• Mobile learning: Exploring ways to impact education Ecosystem, DNA, 20th February, 2015
Consultancy & MDPs
Empanelled Faculty as Soft Skill Trainer for Engineers India Limited (2013-2015)
MDP Programs conducted for IFFCO, Indian Oil Corporation, National Seeds Corporation, ITDC, NHPC, NTPC, KDK Software, Shree Cement, J.K. Cement, Unitech Pvt. Ltd, Indian Aviation Academy, GAIL, Punjab National Bank, IREDA, Power Grid etc.
Spirituality, Value system and Indian ethos
She has 13 years of experience in the education sector.
Winner of Best Paper award(1st Prize) SUSCON-IV IIM Shillong
Asia-Pacific Institute of Management
is a top ranked Business School in India. The
latest Business Today - MDRA survey 2017
ranked the Institute 9th amongst all B schools
in Metro City (Delhi NCR), and 11th amongst
all B schools in North Zone of India.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
Fill the forms for the course of admission & we will get back to you very shortly.