Call Us On: 1800113334 , 8287252525
Toll Free: 1800 1133 34, 82872 52525 |
Area : HR and Organization Behavior
Experience: Over 5 Years
Ph.D., Erasmus Mundus-WILLPower Fellow (University of Padova, Venice, Italy)
Dr. Sanjay Singh is recipient of prestigious Erasmus Mundus-WILLPower fellowship awarded by European Union. During the tenure of his fellowship he studied and worked at the University of Padova, Venice, Italy at the Centre for Risk and Decision-making (CeRD) where he studied the role of various type of priming on donation behaviour among Italian college going youths. He has done his doctorate in the area of managerial heuristics & innovation from the Department of Psychology, University of Delhi. Dr. Singh has over 5 years of academic teaching and research experience at various institutions of repute including University of Delhi, Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, etc. Dr. Singh has been a meritorious student throughout his student life and has received 3 certificates of academic merit. As a researcher he loves working at the interface where research, human behaviour and technology meet. He is a compulsive lifelong learner and voracious reader.
1. Sanjay Singh & Yogita Aggarwal (2017). Happiness at Work Scale: Construction and psychometric validation of a measure using mixed method approach. Journal of Happiness Studies (SSCI Indexed). Click here to read more...
2. Yogita Aggarwal & Sanjay Singh (2017). Antecedents and consequences of work significance in Indian organizations. Journal Management, Spirituality and Religion (Scopus Indexed). Click here to read more...
Chapters in edited books with International publishers
Sanjay Singh(2012). Behaviour in groups and leadership. In N. K. Chadha (Ed.), Social Psychology (p. 186 - 218). New Delhi: Macmillan
Sanjay Singh (2012). Collective Behaviour. In N. K. Chadha (Ed.), Social Psychology (p. 219 - 233). New Delhi: Macmillan
Sanjay Singh & Yogita aggarwal. Gender Attitude Scale: A scale to measure attitude toward women in Indian context.
Sanjay Singh & Yogita Aggarwal. Barriers to communication scale: A scale to measure barriers to communication in clinical setting.
Sanjay Singh. A Scale to measure attitude toward Xenotransplantation
Dr. Singh is registered professional trainer with MAXQDA, the developers of the most popular qualitative data analysis package in the world manufactured by Verbe GMBH, Germany. His Global Trainer Profile at MAXQDA website can be seen here:
MAXQDA Professional Trainer: Click here to read more...
Ernst & Young
Date: May 5 & 6, 2014 Topic: Structural equation modelling using IBM SPSS AMOS
Rating Received: 4.5/5, Link to Testimonial: Click here to read more...
Keshav Mahavidyalaya, University of Delhi (N = 42) Date: May 17, 19 & 29 Feb 2016 Topic: Advanced Statistical Analysis using IBM SPSS/AMOS
Rating Received: 4.0/5
▫ Testimonial: Click here to read more...
DRDO, Chandigarh (N = 15) Date: March 28 -30, 2016 Topic: Advanced Statistical Analysis using IBM SPSS/AMOS
▪ Rating Received: Outstanding
Click here to read more...
Click here to view more...
Mercer, Inc., Noida (N = 15) Date: 18 July - 2 Aug 2016, Topic: Advanced Statistical Analysis using IBM SPSS/AMOS
Testimonial: Link to be added
Human Resource Management/OB, Psychometry, Research Methodology
1. Proficiency in major research software packages like IBM SPSS Statistics, IBM SPSS AMOS, Atlas.ti, MAXQDA, Nvivo, Memdeley, Thomson Reuters Endnote.
2. Proficiency in Psychometric Test construction, standardization and adaption, and cultural validation of international tests
3. Ability to initiate and carry out independent research and projects
1. Received European Union Erasmus Mundus-WILLpower fellowship during doctoral work
2. Certificate of Academic Merit for scoring highest percentage of marks in M.A. Psychology by Zakir Husain Delhi College, University of Delhi
3. Certificate of Merit for securing 7th rank in the Order of Merit by Ewing Christian College, University of Allahabad
4.College Topper in High School and Intermediate Examination, JHIC, U.P. Board.
Asia-Pacific Institute of Management
is a top ranked Business School in India. The
latest Business Today - MDRA survey 2017
ranked the Institute 9th amongst all B schools
in Metro City (Delhi NCR), and 11th amongst
all B schools in North Zone of India.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
Fill the forms for the course of admission & we will get back to you very shortly.